What's new

How should Sub-Zero come back in MK10? And Who should he be?

Should Sub-Zero come back and if so who should it be?

• Total voters

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
My opinion on that is because it would give us way too many cryomancers and would kill Noob Saibot. Bi-Han coming back as Sub-Zero wouldn't matter anyway because all of the Bi-Han fans just want "badass" Sub-Zero back IMO. That's just not going to happen because if Bi-Han emerges from the soulnado as Sub-Zero then he theoretically should be completely pure and good.

Plus, Cyber Sub-Zero wasn't very popular let's go ahead a admit that. On top of that fact, he will just be left out of the game because Bi-Han could fill the more defensive cryomancer role while Frost would fill the speedier rushdown cryomancer role. Basically leaving Kuai Liang obsolete and what the hell would Noob Saibot even do if he wasn't Bi-Han?

All together Kuai Liang just leaves less to explain if he is brought back as Sub-Zero.IMO

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
What if Noob returns, only half-purified. Like, he retains his shadow abilities, only he also has his ice powers as the former Sub-Zero. Sub-Saibot.

I think Cyber Sub-Zero should just return as the regular Sub-Zero. In return, give us Cyber Smoke (and human Smoke while you're at it). :D

Louisiana Shark

Louie Shark
What if Noob returns, only half-purified. Like, he retains his shadow abilities, only he also has his ice powers as the former Sub-Zero. Sub-Saibot.

I think Cyber Sub-Zero should just return as the regular Sub-Zero. In return, give us Cyber Smoke (and human Smoke while you're at it). :D
I like this. I was just thinking about how Bi-Han being something new could fit in MK10.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
meh. I wan Bi-Han to continue to be Noob Saibot, and who said he died? i really doubt that portal killed him.

The next Sub-Zero should be frost, let Kuai Liang rest in hell pls

Rather than bringing Sub-Zero back, they should use Tundra and give him a slightly different design while reserving what makes Sub-Zero a fun character.

I will also be incredibly disappointed if Tremor (Earth Ninja) doesn't end up in this game.

An original thought? Why aren't you working for NRS? A Noob-Saibot/Sub-Zero hybrid would be HYPE AS FUCK.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
meh. I wan Bi-Han to continue to be Noob Saibot, and who said he died? i really doubt that portal killed him.

The next Sub-Zero should be frost, let Kuai Liang rest in hell pls
Bite your tongue sir!

Frost is no Sub-Zero.

If anything new happens, I vote for @Faded Dreams V idea of noob mixed with sub. Sub's turtling with ice clone with projectiles besides ice blast... yes please.

Frost can go to hell and melt.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
@MKF30

Make frost the new "Subzero"...

Bi Han and Kuai Liang can make cameo appearances or something, but I think NRS should move on with the story and explore different avenues. I know in previous games they said Frost WAS NOT the Sub Bros sister (remember they officially do have a long lost sister out there), but what if she was related to them by being like their niece or something. I think that would be cool.

IMO, Frost embodies that old OG Sub feel (dark, brooding, cunning) which I like, but she could be something fresh and new at the same time.