What's new

How should Sub-Zero come back in MK10? And Who should he be?

Should Sub-Zero come back and if so who should it be?

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Bite your tongue sir!

Frost is no Sub-Zero.

If anything new happens, I vote for @Faded Dreams V idea of noob mixed with sub. Sub's turtling with ice clone with projectiles besides ice blast... yes please.

Frost can go to hell and melt.
I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks, sub-zeros are dead frost should take over.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
If i'm not mistaken

without a SZ to teach Frost.... there is no frost........

I want Shredder Zero. The main badass mother fucker who brought that huge sword into being. I want his Ice Sword to be that mammoth thing as well.

If they keep Cyber Sub..... i want him to look EXACTLY like that version where Shao Khan takes him over..... and this the ONLY way i'll accept him.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Id rather the brothers stay as Noob and Robot Ice man.

Retcon Frost into basically a new character.
Have her be their sister who is already trained and a good guy.
She gets on the revenge train and goes after Scorpion, she takes up the mantle of Sub-Zero and uses his MK9 moveset, clone, ice blast, puddle, slide, same normals with tweaked animations.

Redesign her looks also. Give her a better costume, one with an actual shirt and not just like straps covering her bare chest. A more feminine face, and get rid of the short ice spike hair, that shit is too 90's for even Mortal Kombat.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
Have him be John Turk.
Half-Caucasian or whatever, like before.
I don't care what you name him, just make him look like John Turk for an unmasked Alt.
My nostalgia would be off the charts.
Also, please make his design a little more..compelling. I don't know it just seems like MK9's designs were pretty bland.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
get rid of the short ice spike hair, that shit is too 90's for even Mortal Kombat.
I second this and think this alone would change a lot of people's opinions about her. But for clarity's sake I think the reason why this was done was because she looked a lot like Kitana in her concept sketches. Not sure if anyone bothered to rip them from MKDA's krypt.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
That had to be one of the worst looking combos ever...
That entire game is the worst looking anything ever.

Don't know what the hell was going on during those ps2 era games, but they managed to make everyone as hideous as possible.

Except Shredder Zero, Kenshi, and Ermac.

And man, the animations, they are something else all together.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That entire game is the worst looking anything ever.

Don't know what the hell was going on during those ps2 era games, but they managed to make everyone as hideous as possible.

Except Shredder Zero, Kenshi, and Ermac.

And man, the animations, they are something else all together.
Ermac was ugly as fuck, the most original designs in 3D are IMO are DA primary costume for scorpion, and his Deception, Ashra and tanya also look good. Frost Design was good overall, but the spiky hair has to go.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ermac was ugly as fuck, the most original designs in 3D are IMO are DA primary costume for scorpion, and his Deception, Ashra and tanya also look good. Frost Design was good overall, but the spiky hair has to go.
I'm not a fan of what they did to Tanya in those games.

I mean her costumes are fine, but I really hate the blank white eyes and the yellow fire, like they just decided to say fuck it and turn her into a female Scorpion.

I much prefer MK4 style with her black dress and purple flames.