What's new

How "Salty" have you ever gotten?

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
Oh here we go...

Okay, so let me set this up. I meet a guy at school (we will call him J for simplicity) and we play some Soul Calibur V. After completely bopping this fool with my Astaroth, he challanges me to TTT2, which is a game that I take seriously, so I'm thinking because of that ass reaming I just gave him on a game I barely play anymore, I'm gonna wreck this fool free.

When I tell you this is the most YOLO, braindead player I have ever seen, I mean it. This fool picks Lars/Jin and proceeds to be the most annoying cunt I have ever played, to the point where it completely throws me off of my game and I am losing to the dumbest shit. I would win two rounds straight, and he would win 3 rounds straight. I would dominate the entire match only for him to throw out a RANDOM ass launcher and I'm eating close to 40% every time and then lose the round with his YOLOness. There was one particular match where I had him in the wall and I was about to end this fool, but NOPE! He fucking ESCAPES with the win and I could hear him utter "no competition" under his breath...

I was so salty I legit almost passed out from the frustration of losing to such a scrub. Playing him now is not as bad, but he still plays like he has down syndrome, so I avoid him for my well being.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I remember getting pissed when I was younger and I threw my controller into the wall leaving a hole. Then, my bird escaped from his cage and flew into the hole and got trapped. The smell of African Grey bird still lingers.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I played through the newest Resident Evil (Revelations 2) on the highest difficulty for my first playthrough. I had to keep a small beanbag next to me so I could throw that every time I got frustrated instead of my controller. I also remember getting really pissed at Mario Kart 64 and the earlier Mario Parties when I was young. I sometimes hit the reset when my friends were going to win. I was a pretty poor sport back then lol.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I only have to have a few matches on SF4 where it is slightly laggy and I become free to grabs. Needless to say I get rather salty that I get beat with 90% of the guys damage is grabs into set plays.

Saltiest game was Fifa 2009 I believe, anyone who has played sports game competitively can tell you how bad they can not go your way. Broke a couple controllers back then, I'm older and don't like spending money now so I just shout vulgar words and go beat X amount of new people on Injustice ranked to convince myself i'm at least good at one game lol