What's new

How do low tier people deal with superman/batman online?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Oh wow, I thought you were a condescending Bane player who was pretending it was easy to get in. In reality, its harder and worse than how I described it.

Apparently the second hit is 'unblockable' or some shit. So you can't even use two hits of venom for that. Don't see why you needed to act like this was a big secret.
... You are still wrong technically. You are right, but your premise of the ideal is wrong.
Yes, you can't use two hits of venom. Not for the reason you are thinking.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
... You are still wrong technically. You are right, but your premise of the ideal is wrong.
Yes, you can't use two hits of venom. Not for the reason you are thinking.
No wonder Bane was in the secret 6, all he does is keep secrets.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
drop the controller for a couple of minutes and ideas will suddenly come into your brain like magic.

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
No wonder Bane was in the secret 6, all he does is keep secrets.
It's not a secret, he's just not looking to do TYM's version of "let me google that for you" to answer one off questions that won't give you a better idea of how to play Bane. He's telling you all the info you need (and the info you probably don't know you need to make these things work) is readily available in various threads.

I was piss poor at Bane until I started watching tourney footage and combing the forums for sneaky combos and set ups. If you're looking for "this is how you body Supes and Bats 9/10 times" it doesn't exist.

Bane will never win in a head to head spam/combo war with Bats and Supes. He's a flawed character and you either love him for it or hate him for it. It all comes down to movement, prediction and conditioning your opponent to use and expect certain moves. Once you read them you beat them, that just comes from a slow and frustrating learning process that involves many losses to many characters with safer tools. Like the real Bane... observe, learn and know your opponent... bait them into patterns... and when they are weakest... YOU BREAK THEM!!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
If They want to play zoning wars with Sinestro, let them. My zoning is better and unlike a lot if the cast I can swat him out if the sky with Sinestro is he wants to air laser.

If they want to F23 breath with Aquaman, let them. I have better reach and a good trait.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Really though, just go YOLO level 3 venom. It's awesome. MB Charge at lvl 3 does like full combo damage. It's a good trade.

Not that you're going to beat Batman that way or that it's easy because it's not. I think Batman is the WOAT for Bane and he crushes me.

Actually, this is what will happen. You will trade charges with batarangs, so he will stop using them when he see's level 3. This happens with Deathstroke players as well. After they eat a lvl 3 charge or two, they will be wary. So then you juice up to level 3 to mind game them, and you dash in and grab their ass.

If they are retarded, you will trade with them over and over and they will die. Unless I'm talking out of my ass and Batman can block after throwing the Batarang.
batmans parry eats up charge. They can release the trait and then do parry:(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why are you charging? Our dash covers half the screen now.
Block and dash, requires level 0 venom. We get it for free.
Break those habits.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yea, like I said, when he doesn't have bats it's not bad.
He basically has one punish on us. Otherwise our pressure will be wayyyyyy too heavy for him to not use bats whenever they are up which keeps him forever weakened.

batmans parry eats up charge. They can release the trait and then do parry:(
I fought a Batman earlier, he parried my charge once or twice when I tried to lvl3 venom charge his zoning (rangs, trait, wire). Later when the match is almost over, I've got about 20% life and Batman has a little under 50%. I juice up to lvl3 venom and dash twice instead of charging. Batman parries...

NYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Felt good man.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I fought a Batman earlier, he parried my charge once or twice when I tried to lvl3 venom charge his zoning (rangs, trait, wire). Later when the match is almost over, I've got about 20% life and Batman has a little under 50%. I juice up to lvl3 venom and dash twice instead of charging. Batman parries...

NYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Felt good man.
I'll try that