What's new

Hello all!

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Were you already into video games before your husband was getting you in to fighting games? Or is that how you got in to gaming?

I've been trying to get my wife to game for 6 years now and nothing has worked so far!
Man tell me about. I'm trying to coax her into it, she's been playing Mario Kart with me. Maybe one day it will be Resident Evil.

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Were you already into video games before your husband was getting you in to fighting games? Or is that how you got in to gaming?

I've been trying to get my wife to game for 6 years now and nothing has worked so far!
I was already into gaming before then, he just bought MK9 on day one and I fell in love. While I had played the classic fighters when I was younger, I had no idea of the technicality. He taught me the terms like, low, overhead, and BnB. He also never let me win. He claimed that people never let him win, and that he earned it. And if I wanted to beat him, I'd have to earn it. He always tells me, "No free buckets" whatever that means.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Let's see....

You've gone over MK9, Injustice, and other games..

I usually go over unanswered queries with my post, but the only one I have left to ask is: Do you like ponies? :)

I was already into gaming before then, he just bought MK9 on day one and I fell in love. While I had played the classic fighters when I was younger, I had no idea of the technicality. He taught me the terms like, low, overhead, and BnB. He also never let me win. He claimed that people never let him win, and that he earned it. And if I wanted to beat him, I'd have to earn it. He always tells me, "No free buckets" whatever that means.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the reply and welcome to TYM!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
tell hatecraft to make a new account or get unbanned or somethin lol
welcome btw , wish my significant other would play :(