What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

It's a 2/2, but add one cost to Leroy and he no longer gets to come out 3 times. Also fucks up zoo. As far as fucking up miracle, my money is more on the Thad brothers since removing both of them at their moderately low costs isn't good for rogue, and Thad is probably redic. Loethebb will only stop them for one turn unless you make a deck specifically based around recycling him... Which is possible.

His effect is a battle cry, so honestly you can keep someone tied down and off the spell train for a good while just bumping him back to the hand.
i tried explaining in the post above. all you need is that one turn to dramatically improve the match-up vs rouge. I bet almost every control deck will run loatheb for a while. mana wraith is not a good answer to miracle for so many reasons, the main one being spells.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
minions like that just die to spell damage or get prep sapped. if ramp druids with there 5/10 taunts cant stop miracle then why would something with 4 health help? stopping there spells at that crucial turn is much more effective. but now that you mention it, that card is going to be amazing against zoo
Because imagine the point where the combo would come. You can keep this kind of thing alive or buffed, and its cost is low enough that it can be played with other stuff (unlike the 7 mana 5/10 sap bait). Plus you can only throw so much removal as rogue and keep your combo.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Well you may be in luck, because I may or may not be holding a mini tourney with $20 in battlepoints on the line. Details on that as it comes
How do you give somebody else "$20 of battlepoints"?
I've been wondering for awhile if there was someway to "gift" people battlenet credit or Hearthstone packs, but couldn't find anything.

JLG

Noob
fuck you.
I have spent a fortune on this game and no golden legendaries
Is a good card but not worth the golden, I suggest crafting something for the decks you play.
I disenchanted A few legendaries to get tirion,
Hehe, sorry. I feel ya, though. It's my first legendary, while the epics and blues I got earlier were mostly useless to my decks. I really want Tirion for my Pally, but it feels wrong to disenchant a golden Alextrasza, Lol.

Regarding Nax, Stoneskin Gargoyle sounds like it could be dangerous in a Druid or Pally deck. It's only three mana.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Hehe, sorry. I feel ya, though. It's my first legendary, while the epics and blues I got earlier were mostly useless to my decks. I really want Tirion for my Pally, but it feels wrong to disenchant a golden Alextrasza, Lol.

Regarding Nax, Stoneskin Gargoyle sounds like it could be dangerous in a Druid or Pally deck. It's only three mana.
I got a gold Tirion awhile ago... disenchanted him for Rag.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
any pure pallies getting far in ranked?
just me or Ysera was made for control pali?
Correct me if am wrong, but naxx card will only be avaible thru the wings?
no crafting them or thru packs right?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
any pure pallies getting far in ranked?
just me or Ysera was made for control pali?
Correct me if am wrong, but naxx card will only be avaible thru the wings?
no crafting them or thru packs right?
Yes, Kolento got to legend with his pally deck I believe.
Ysera is a meh legendary, imo. Takes too long to help.
Yes, Naxx cards will only be available through doing the Curse of Naxx wings.. but, to acquire the gold versions, you have to craft them.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Yes, Kolento got to legend with his pally deck I believe.
Ysera is a meh legendary, imo. Takes too long to help.
Yes, Naxx cards will only be available through doing the Curse of Naxx wings.. but, to acquire the gold versions, you have to craft them.
I find Ysera so useful in the late game when the opponent has no way of removing them
I was referring to the ppl that play pally in this thread, Kolento is the reason I got into pally