What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ill check it out when I get home. Pretty excited for some new cards to shake up the meta. Though I have been having good luck with Hunter again since it's out of favor in the meta there has been a rise of hand lock and shaman for me to mop up. Oh and that freeze mage deck is pretty poo against Hunter. The only unfortunate meta shift has been aggro rogue which beats all hunter variants pretty good

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
wasn't naxx pay 2 play? I don't recall paying
First wing is free if you play it within a month of the release date.

Other wings will cost money or gold. Ive been hoarding gold for a while and got 2k saved up for naxx

Its 700 gold per wing. So youll need 2800 gold for the remaining 4 wings. For real money they have bundles. Like 20 bucks for the remaining 4 wings.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
First boss is pretty simple:

Ability: 2 mana - Summon a 3/1 neutral
Has a mix of mage and warlock spells, including shadow bolt, frost bolt, shadowflame. Has a unique card called "Lotus swarm" which does 3 damage to your side of the field and heals him for 3, like a better hellfire. Also has deathchargers and other unique cards, deathcharger basically being an imp that does the damage after it dies rather than when it comes out.

Seems easy for mages since they can just pop the ability creatures, I did it as my hunter and managed to slip by with the combos.

Also I got to squeeze boobs today. Its been a good day so far.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I'm a noob at this game can i still complete these things or should i wait until i get better cards, also do i have to pay at any point? Not sure if this is like the arena where first time it was free then its 150. Just wondering if i should try with my basic mage cards or will i get bodied.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I haven't been able to play Hearthstone in about a month. For whatever reason, I try to play a game with a custom deck and it will kick me out of the game during the "Searching for Opponent" part.

And then when I come back into the game, the custom deck that I just tried to use will have a big red X on it and won't let me use it again until I change the cards in the deck.

And then it will just kick me out again when I try to play a game. Rinse, cycle, repeat. I've tried un-installing the game, but that didn't work.

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm a noob at this game can i still complete these things or should i wait until i get better cards, also do i have to pay at any point? Not sure if this is like the arena where first time it was free then its 150. Just wondering if i should try with my basic mage cards.
Mage is probably the best deck to play using purely basic cards. Many of the top decks are quite cheap though. You can make one of the best decks for ranking up (zoo warlock) for very cheap once you start getting packs.

If you really like mage, aggro mage is cheap as well, and uses many of the same cards as zoo lock (such as knife juggler)

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Mage is probably the best deck to play using purely basic cards. Many of the top decks are quite cheap though. You can make one of the best decks for ranking up (zoo warlock) for very cheap once you start getting packs.

If you really like mage, aggro mage is cheap as well, and uses many of the same cards as zoo lock (such as knife juggler)
Nice i actually like the warlock the best ill see if i can make that deck you got a link?

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I haven't been able to play Hearthstone in about a month. For whatever reason, I try to play a game with a custom deck and it will kick me out of the game during the "Searching for Opponent" part.

And then when I come back into the game, the custom deck that I just tried to use will have a big red X on it and won't let me use it again until I change the cards in the deck.

And then it will just kick me out again when I try to play a game. Rinse, cycle, repeat. I've tried un-installing the game, but that didn't work.
Go for the zoo deck if your on a budget

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Just me or aggro decks to so much better in naxx?
I was struggling with my control paladin with the last match, but my aggro paladin ran all over him.
any1 has/seen any good mage decks with antonidas that aren't freeze?
I am also looking for a rogue that isn't BS l0l

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Second boss: hand lock beware, her 2 cost ability fires a missiles for every card in your hand. She also carries some priest cards, and her cultist buddies are a 1/4 that give her 1 attack on her turn.

Luckily for me I scored a good combo and bit her face with a hyena and ghoul. Still, she works well against low minion/high hand decks like miracle and lock. She falls hard against solid aggression, though swarming isn't always the best. You need some power.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Third boss:

3 mana, bounces a card. I actually had a little trouble because she throws about massive swarms of spiders that are weak but numerous. Wild pyro will do good. Also she has a 2 mana that blows up a minion.

Any huge AoE will do good, but she isn't all weak. If she summons the sea giant, KT will make note of it. Most classes have some good AoE, but you'll wanna end it fast or she may take over. spiders of all kinds, shaman abilities... It's not easy but you get the nerubian eggs and that big spider legend. Don't give up and go for it

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I beat the heroics with 3 completely different decks none containing Alex although I can see it making some pretty much a GG if you get to turn 9. I just played into the gimmics, made for some really for matches.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Beat all on heroic with my aggro hunter deck (obviously without Alex). Had little trouble with third boss but when i finally got my explosive traps it was easy.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Rank 4 atm, thou i didn't play that much this month. Got a bit bored. Thou now with Nax released i'm gonna try to get legend rank again. :)