What's new

Have you ever withheld a pop-off?

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I popped off for @Fromundaman when he beat Floe at UFGTX. Funny thing is, he wasn't going to, and Floe got really pissed off at me. I was just excited for my friend is all.
lol I never pop off; you, @Sonic Lionheart and @AL Eevee always pop off for me. My pop offs are internal "Holy shit I pulled that off" things.

But yeah Floe was pissed >.<
i think that set single handedly killed his desire to play Injustice.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Only reason to pop off is because you didnt expect to win.

:DOGE

E

Eldriken

I still wonder to this day if I should have popped off against FloE and said something in regards to how "easy" Batgirl is to learn.

But, since it was my first ever tournament match and it was on stream, I figured people would have thought I had no reason to pop off, so I didn't.

No. When I win, I treat the victory like nothing new. I always act like I've been there before.

Fun fact: I've never been there before :(

I still wonder to this day if I should have popped off against FloE and said something in regards to how "easy" Batgirl is to learn.

But, since it was my first ever tournament match and it was on stream, I figured people would have thought I had no reason to pop off, so I didn't.
lol, I remember that.

Don't worry, me and everyone on stream chat pop'd off for you.

Fromundaman

I write too much.

Was that Winner's side at UFGT? Were we in the same pool?