What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

Victor

Noob
I am determined to make it this time! I MUST!!

Advance purchase looks really cheap. I will have to talk to my dad about this (again), and try to get some cheap prices going. Hope you guys can cover a little food and a hotel room for me; if not, I can just sleep outside and eat out of the trash bins, either way I'm going, lol.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I am determined to make it this time! I MUST!!

Advance purchase looks really cheap. I will have to talk to my dad about this (again), and try to get some cheap prices going. Hope you guys can cover a little food and a hotel room for me; if not, I can just sleep outside and eat out of the trash bins, either way I'm going, lol.
Good stuff, Victor.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I am trying to make it, but with FR14 just a couple a weeks after it, it may be hard for me.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Im 110% confirmed for WB I'll be arriving Friday at 1240 pm and the hotel is booked for 3 days. I'll see u guys there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Juggs, how big will MK be at FR? From what I understand, MK's getting a piece of Friday night and that's it? If that is the case, you should definitely consider going to WB instead of FR.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
33 players for UMK3 so far!!! MORE, MORE, MORE??? :D

UMK3
1. STORMS
2. AC1984
3. Tim Static
4. DanCock
5. Tom Brady
6. THTB
7. Dark Rob
8. 9.95
9. REO
10. DC Hustle
11. Professor_Rouse
12. OJuggernautO
13. Andrew Ryan (RISSING)
14. Krayzie Bone
15. ViciousShogun
16. DC Hustle
17. REYTHEGREAT
18. Marvirrasta
19. Crazy Dominican
20. Shock
21. Summoning
22. SweetJohnnyCage
23. Dave2J
24. Julian
25. LI Joe
26. Kazi
27. Comeback Kyle
28. Hubbs
29. BlueIX
30. Check
31. Snake
32. Professor Rouse
33. r0kzztar
1st post updated!

btw I combined our "already" list with SRK's.*

AC1984

Kaballin!
Big or small, it doesn't matter at all....considering the fact that MK is gonna show up in GA is good enough! MK must show a good presence at FR!!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Big or small, it doesn't matter at all....considering the fact that MK is gonna show up in GA is good enough! MK must show a good presence at FR!!!!
True. I just want Juggs to be able to come to WB as well. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Juggs, how big will MK be at FR? From what I understand, MK's getting a piece of Friday night and that's it? If that is the case, you should definitely consider going to WB instead of FR.
Going that route, it should be the complete opposite. We....mainly Juggs, with my help and others, have been getting on ShinBlanka (Larry) for years about UMK3 at FR. FINALLY, its gonna happen, and it is EXTRMEMLY important UMK3 happen at FR, and if that means no WB, then so be it. If money wasnt an issue, i'm sure Juggs as of all of us would be at every single event every week. But this is Juggs home turf and it is very important. (sorta like me skipping out on Season's Beatings because of Summer Jam etc etc.)

I actually might still be attending FR after finding out some other C-Bus players want to drive down there. I'm psyched. We gotta bring MK to somewhere it hasnt really been played in tourneys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Going that route, it should be the complete opposite. We....mainly Juggs, with my help and others, have been getting on ShinBlanka (Larry) for years about UMK3 at FR. FINALLY, its gonna happen, and it is EXTRMEMLY important UMK3 happen at FR, and if that means no WB, then so be it. If money wasnt an issue, i'm sure Juggs as of all of us would be at every single event every week. But this is Juggs home turf and it is very important. (sorta like me skipping out on Season's Beatings because of Summer Jam etc etc.)

I actually might still be attending FR after finding out some other C-Bus players want to drive down there. I'm psyched. We gotta bring MK to somewhere it hasnt really been played in tourneys.

You're all taking what I said the wrong way.... :(

I was just basically saying that I want Juggs @ WB.

Good points, Tim.

Tim Static

Adminerator
You're all taking what I said the wrong way.... :(

I was just basically saying that I want Juggs @ WB.

Good points, Tim.
yea i knew what you meant, im just saying we need someone to take the South by the balls, and Juggs is our man. (no homo)

The NE is fine, very very strong, but yea, i wish we could have him there wrecking people all the time :coffee:

Aure

Noob
phil whos going from li whats the car space looking like,do you guys have rooms.i'd like to make evo again this year whcih means i need to watch my funds.i dont need any money just a idea on what the cost will be.

Dark_Rob

Noob
phil whos going from li whats the car space looking like,do you guys have rooms.i'd like to make evo again this year whcih means i need to watch my funds.i dont need any money just a idea on what the cost will be.
Aure you could roll with me and Reo. I already have a room booked so you can crash there if you want.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Oh hell yeah! Aure is coming?

I want pepperoni on my Pizza, nothing else. Thank you, sir. :top:

Aure

Noob
ok wifey gave me the ok i will put in for those days off today at work.rob do you have room for one more? we dont mind sleeping on the floor so thats not an issue

BigE

Elder God
Already I'm back on again, players if your getting a room at the hotel don't forget to use the discount link I will post it later on tonight, or you can check the WB thread on srk.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Already I'm back on again, players if your getting a room at the hotel don't forget to use the discount link I will post it later on tonight, or you can check the WB thread on srk.
Just to make sure, can you see the "Tournament Organizers Discussion" forum right under "Regional Matchmaking"? You should have access to it if I set things correctly.

That forum is designated specifically for T.O.'s. FYI

Thank you, BIGE!!!! ;)

BigE

Elder God
Damn thanks buddy.

He is some info to add to the front page of this thread.

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th & 27th 2011, Mvc3-Ssf4-$500 each pot bonus.

EVO 2011 Tournament Season Qualifer, more info later.

GVN Winter Brawl 5 February 26th & 27th 2011, RIGHT HERE in Philadelphia pa. at the Sheraton Suites Hotel, Over $1000.00 in extra prizes

(Special Event February 25th: to be hold at University Family Fun Center(Philly)--Super Street Fighter 4 AE, tournament. AE tournament will be capped so please hurry up and sign up.

Sheraton Hotel
4101A Island Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA‎ 19153
(215) 492-0400‎

1-215-220-4614

*Located 2 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport.

Hotel discount link:

http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1101248369&key=A2474
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venue Online Registration
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/gvn-winter-brawl-v-online-registration/

Super Street Fighter 4 and MvC3 registration.
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/gvn-wb5-game-registration/

--------------
T-shirt preivew:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo1.png

--------------
Information:

(There will be a $20.00 online venue fee, $25 at the door)

Door registration starts at 9am, both days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Games:

Soul Calibur 4(PS3)

Street Fighter 4(PS3)

BlazBlu--(Ps3)

Gulty Gear XX AC--(ps2)

Tekken 6br--(ps3)

3rd Strike--(ps2)

MvC3--ps3

MBAC--(Ps2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIde Games:

ST

CVS2

AH3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Fee's:

SSF4 - $10

3S - $10

BB-$10

T6-$10

MB-$10

MVC3-$10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/26/2011

Start times for teams:--TBD

Team Tournament games:

SF4-- 3v3

BB-- 2v2

MB--???

SC4-- 3v3

T6-- 3v3

3S-- 3v3

2/26/11

SF4-entry fee $10.00-start time: 5pm--$500.00

T6-entry fee $10.00-start time TBD-- $100.00

BB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD--$100.00

MB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD--$100.00

SC4-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD

GGXXAC-entry fee- $5.00-start time-?

MVC3-entry fee-$10.00-start time TBD--- $500.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 2/27/2011

Super NC--$5:00--tbd

AH3 --$5:00--tbd

A3-entry fee-$5.00-start time-tbd

A2--entry fee-$5.00 start time-tbd

KI-entry fee - $5.00 start time-tbd

Mk2-entry fee-$5.00 start time 3:30pm

UMK3-entry fee $5.00 start time-5pm

CVS2-entry fee $5.00 start time-tbd

Mk will be running stuff all weekend long.

Also shirts go on sale at 5pm.