What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
(taken from SRK)

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th & 27th 2011, Mvc3-Ssf4-$500 each pot bonus.

EVO 2011 Tournament Season Qualifer, more info later.

GVN Winter Brawl 5 February 26th & 27th 2011, RIGHT HERE in Philadelphia pa. at the Sheraton Suites Hotel, Over $1000.00 in extra prizes

(Special Event February 25th: to be hold at University Family Fun Center(Philly)--Super Street Fighter 4 AE, tournament. AE tournament will be capped so please hurry up and sign up.

Sheraton Hotel
4101A Island Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA‎ 19153
(215) 492-0400‎

1-215-220-4614

*Located 2 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport.

Hotel discount link:

http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1101248369&key=A2474
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venue Online Registration
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/gvn-winter-brawl-v-online-registration/

Super Street Fighter 4 and MvC3 registration.
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/gvn-wb5-game-registration/

--------------
T-shirt preivew:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hubbsdoctor/photo1.png

--------------
Information:

(There will be a $20.00 online venue fee, $25 at the door)

Door registration starts at 9am, both days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Games:

Soul Calibur 4(PS3)

Street Fighter 4(PS3)

BlazBlu--(Ps3)

Gulty Gear XX AC--(ps2)

Tekken 6br--(ps3)

3rd Strike--(ps2)

MvC3--ps3

MBAC--(Ps2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIde Games:

ST

CVS2

AH3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Fee's:

SSF4 - $10

3S - $10

BB-$10

T6-$10

MB-$10

MVC3-$10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/26/2011

Start times for teams:--TBD

Team Tournament games:

SF4-- 3v3

BB-- 2v2

MB--???

SC4-- 3v3

T6-- 3v3

3S-- 3v3

2/26/11

SF4-entry fee $10.00-start time: 5pm--$500.00

T6-entry fee $10.00-start time TBD-- $100.00

BB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD--$100.00

MB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD--$100.00

SC4-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD

GGXXAC-entry fee- $5.00-start time-?

MVC3-entry fee-$10.00-start time TBD--- $500.00

A3--entry fee- $5.00-start time-1pm

MKA--entry fee- $3.00-start time-1pm

MK2--entry fee-$5.00-start time-3pm

MKDC--entry fee-$5.00 start time-3pm

KI-entry fee-$5.00 start time-4pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 2/27/2011

Cont of Super--12pm

Cont of MVC3--1pm

Super NC--$5:00--tbd

AH3 --$5.00

UMK3-entry fee $5.00 start time-2pm

CVS2-entry fee $5.00 start time-tbd

Mk will be running stuff all weekend long.

Also shirts go on sale at 5pm.

UMK3 Sign-Ups (unofficial)

1. STORMS
2. AC1984
3. Tim Static
4. DanCock
5. Tom Brady
6. THTB
7. Dark Rob
8. 9.95
9. REO
10. DC Hustle
11. Professor_Rouse
12. OJuggernautO
13. Andrew Ryan (RISSING)
14. Krayzie Bone
15. ViciousShogun
16. DC Hustle
17. REYTHEGREAT
18. Marvirrasta
19. Crazy Dominican
20. Shock
21. Summoning
22. SweetJohnnyCage
23. Dave2J
24. Julian
25. LI Joe
26. Kazi
27. Comeback Kyle
28. Hubbs
29. BlueIX
30. Check
31. Snake
32. Professor Rouse
33. r0kzztar

DanCock

Cock Master!!
so whos going to this? and for which nights? im 80% going and im thinking of staying both friday and saturday night. but i want to know who else is going and for which nights.

will KI, MK2 and UMK3 be up and running again?

then if the same people from last time are going maybe MKA tourney or atleast mka money matches in my hotel room.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There's a good chance I'll be going, so we may be able to get ours in.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Il be there of course. Phil will probably put me to work again lol. Il be playing UMK3 and MK2 again. I would play MKDC possibly if I could get REO over to my house one of these days and give me a crash course in the game.

Noob
I'll definitely be going... LOL... and yes, Rob, I forsee some work in all our future again...LOL

I actually will be most likely taking Friday off work and going down Thursday night after work.... spending Friday there with Mel and the dogs... so that I'm not rushing to get there after work on Friday night or Saturday morning and we'll be staying until Sunday morning...again so I'm not racing out of there and I can enjoy a little sleep time...LOL

As I said, I was very impressed by how MKDC held up under high level play and as long as you guys want it, I will definitely run it again at WB... and I will prob get some practice in so I can play also. Even when MK9 comes out, I think that it will be great to run UMK3, MK2, MKDC, and MK9... that's a nice array of MK games that can be played.

REO

Undead
ill be there.

rob - ill show you guys anything you want to know or learn about mkdc, some of the basics are really simple and easy to pick up.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am basically 100% confirmed for this. Me, the camcorder, etc. and the mega cab will be in attendance. ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Since this is a on day only... I take it UMK3 and MKII will be the only two MK tournaments going on...?

MKDC, MKD, MKA, MKDA casuals?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Do you mean Winter Brawl or ECT3?
Gotta ask to be sure but I think it's for WB or possibly both.

Also, is MK9 aka Red aka Frank coming to WB? It was great meeting him and he was a great help with the cab.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I can't confirm 100%, but I will be trying to make this. I will play UMK3 and MK2, also MKDC if it's there.

BTW, WB is now a two day event and UMK3 will be played on Sunday like it was at NECXI.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
for sure.

also anyone planning on bringing mkt? i seriously would play that game on the side if someone does
I agree 100%, we need to start doing MKT side tournaments. We would have to ban some characters and possibly make additional rules, but that's fine. You can't watch this and say this doesn't look epic -

I would like to do the 3v3 as well, just looks like so much fun. This brings me to 2v2 UMK3, will we ever do this? I know at NECXI we didn't have the time, but this needs to happen at WB!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yea i just looked.

however why are they listing the mk games on sunday? does that mean they arent making room for us on saturday????

REO

Undead
I agree 100%, we need to start doing MKT side tournaments. We would have to ban some characters and possibly make additional rules, but that's fine. You can't watch this and say this doesn't look epic -

I would like to do the 3v3 as well, just looks like so much fun. This brings me to 2v2 UMK3, will we ever do this? I know at NECXI we didn't have the time, but this needs to happen at WB!
i totally forgot mkt has the 3v3 feature... another reason i want to play it