What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

Dark_Rob

Noob
yea i just looked.

however why are they listing the mk games on sunday? does that mean they arent making room for us on saturday????
I can confirm Juggernauts post. It will be two days. But wel be there on Saturday as well as Sunday Dan. Eric will always find room for us. :)

EDIT: Also Since we now have 2 days for sure. We would really like to run MKDC again, So lets see all those MKDC players come down again. I need to get REO over for a crash course so I can play.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm glad it's like it was for NECXI, tbh I wasn't really going to try and come if it was just one day. I say everyone should try and get there asap on Friday or early Saturday so we can get some of these side tournaments organized.

Side tournaments I would want would be:
-MKT 3v3
-UMK3 2v2, Shock said there's a way to do 2v2 with 4 players playing, that would be cool to do.
-UMK3 teams, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, or 4 on 4. Teams as in like they do for SSF4. 1v1 and winner stays until beaten for each team.

If we get those finished, I wouldn't mind doing a low tier UMK3 tourney.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Got an interesting voicemail today. Winter Brawl may turn out to be rather EPIC. *crosses fingers*
You're just as bad as the MK team with teasing... you put EPIC on high and better not NOT be what I think it might be... :(

You... %&%$%#! :rant:

lol.. :(

Dark_Rob

Noob
Since WB is now a 2 day event I will again be getting a suite at the Sheraton for friday and Saturday nights. I had alot of people end up crashing in my room at NEC and Im happy to do the same, but guys coming from far away and spending alot of money just to get there,(like Tim Static and Juggernaut for example) will have priority.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Since WB is now a 2 day event I will again be getting a suite at the Sheraton for friday and Saturday nights. I had alot of people end up crashing in my room at NEC and Im happy to do the same, but guys coming from far away and spending alot of money just to get there,(like Tim Static and Juggernaut for example) will have priority.
Good shit Rob, I will probably end up rooming with you again if that's cool.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Unless I can find a guaranteed ride to WB, it's a possibility I won't be able to make it. Anyone driving through NE Ohio able to come grab me?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Andrew Ryan just texted me... he's down for WB! I told him to plan early this time... lmao.

Also, gonna see if I can get REYTHEGREAT to come with me to WB. :top:

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Andrew Ryan just texted me... he's down for WB! I told him to plan early this time... lmao.

Also, gonna see if I can get REYTHEGREAT to come with me to WB. :top:
I'll be there for sure. I'm booking my flight six weeks early lol. I'm also thinking about booking a room would anybody be interested in splitting the costs with me? The more ppl the cheaper it will be 4 us all.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll be there for sure. I'm booking my flight six weeks early lol. I'm also thinking about booking a room would anybody be interested in splitting the costs with me? The more ppl the cheaper it will be 4 us all.
room with us.. so far its Storms, Tom and myself.

are you coming on friday or saturday? so staying one night or 2 nights?

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
room with us.. so far its Storms, Tom and myself.

are you coming on friday or saturday? so staying one night or 2 nights?
I'll be arriving Friday at noon and planning on staying till Monday morning That's why I was asking if anybody wanted to room with me. I'm on vacation so I'm planning returning back home on Monday.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's time guys... we need to blow this thread up! One month away! Who's going?!

The first post contains everyone going (so far).

WINTER BRAWL!

I'm apparently going to officially meet Bone for the first time. :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Bone's coming??? Holy...UUUUUUGH I NEED TO MAKE THIS! I NEED A CARPOOL! >_<