What's new

GVN Winter Brawl(WB) in Philly Feb 26th and 27th 2011, Mvc3-$500 pot bonus.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
if i go i would like to play some series to 10 or 5 against you guys. last time we did not play any series not even in the tourney ( best of 3 is not a series to me). we could setup more than one tv and have 4 or 6 people playing series at the same time.

i think the whole point of going to this events is to play competitively and there is not better way to do that than playing series.
I'll money match you. $20 for a first to 10. :)

we didn't have any time to hold a series at WCW3. SHIT, MKDC tourny was spose to start @1130... we couldnt even get in the ballroom until 1145. When we finally found everyone, it was almost 1. UMK3 was to start by 2, but cuz of mkdc running late, it didn't start until 4.. We didn't hav time for series until the late night stream. I dont think anyone cared @ that point. it was just play time.

with the exception of the $$ matches.
Money Matching is the only reason why first to 10 exist. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm gonna look into getting a bigger SD card for the camcorder so I don't have to dump the video every 30 mins. I want to try and record as many casuals as possible.

Noob
KI is VERY different from KI2/Gold. You should probably just give me your money now ;P
I'll see what I can do... not many people play KI2/Gold, but I have a PC that runs it on MAME perfectly, so we'd be able to play KI2(which is better than Gold anyway)

Noob
MK2 got shit on last time at NEC. That shouldnt ever happen. Only do MKD and MKA if there is enough people. if not, take it to your rooms. As a matter of fact, just plan on MKD & MKA in the rooms so there is plenty of room and time for UMK3, MK2 and MKvDC.
Nit's gonna hurt you for this...LOL... he and I LOVE Killer Instinct.

Anyway, actually, KI2 is technically a better game that never got off the ground..it's just a different game that in terms of the actual gameplay is kind of like an upgrade from MK1-MK2... it's similar but not the same... though from a depth point of view, KI2 is a better game...more characters can compete.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nit's gonna hurt you for this...LOL... he and I LOVE Killer Instinct.

Anyway, actually, KI2 is technically a better game that never got off the ground..it's just a different game that in terms of the actual gameplay is kind of like an upgrade from MK1-MK2... it's similar but not the same... though from a depth point of view, KI2 is a better game...more characters can compete.
I never said i didnt like KI. I love that game, and i miss it dearly. havent played it in YEARS!! :(

I do NOT like Ki2 as much i did KI. They ruined Orchid in it :(

I do need to get set up with these KI's for mame tho *cough*

PS- i need to be at WB. SOOOO BROKE! :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ki is much better then ki2. how ever ki2 was fun it was just different from ki. like how to counter and such. no 3D stages like in ki fucking sabrewulf abd orchid changed :mad:@@@ my 2 favs from ki

I know check loves him some ki2

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Bone, we need to start looking at plane tickets and going from there. Dan, could you help find Bone cheapy tickets? That way we'll know how much more to donate.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Bone, we need to start looking at plane tickets and going from there. Dan, could you help find Bone cheapy tickets? That way we'll know how much more to donate.
ill start looking around tonight.. bone you willing to fly from san jose? those tickets tend to be cheaper.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
17 sign-ups so far and that's NOT even including names UMK.com got!!!!!

Good shit everyone! Now, let's just make sure that we all show up. ;)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Boner is 100% confirmed for WB his tickets are bought.. storms and i ponied up the rest of the cash today so that we can get the tickets at a decent price.. we are both poor though so donations are still needed :)

but yea Boner is coming to WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We got a month to figure something out for you... what possibilities do we have? What about a train?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I have to make it now. I just need a ride...though I'm considering taking a Greyhound.