What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Does anyone get the feeling these last few characters being put in injustice feel a bit rushed? I feel like they half assing with these characters going down the final stretch, im just not seeing as much detail n thought put into these characters as they were in the beginning smh....stop slacking nrs.
I am sure the game will look AMAZING on a TV screen when we get it and maybe even WW and Raven will look more like their gender!! it doesn't matter how HD you play it on Youtube - it is still not the same

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
See this is what annoys me. I have no problem with people having their own preferences and tastes, but i have literally yet to see anything beyond Nostalgia as a reason for why people like Raven

every time i've asked all i get is "i loved teen titans" or counter questions that don't go anywhere

if you don't know why people like her either than thats fine, i really was just curious

What even more annoying to me is that your annoyed by those people who are annoying to you....

Get it?>

P.S Im not annoyed lol

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
See this is what annoys me. I have no problem with people having their own preferences and tastes, but i have literally yet to see anything beyond Nostalgia as a reason for why people like Raven

every time i've asked all i get is "i loved teen titans" or counter questions that don't go anywhere

if you don't know why people like her either than thats fine, i really was just curious
Why do people need a reason, besides nostalgia, to want a character in? I'm not getting you.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'd like to at least understand what could possibly be appealing about Raven. Even if i don't agree with it personally

I like Raven because of how sad her life truly is but that she stills struggles every second to make the best of it. She is a person that is unable to truly emote for fear of losing control of her powers so, no matter how much she's simply hanging out with her friends, she can never truly just let go and have fun. She can never be truly happy, sad, angry, what have you and yet she still tries her best to be and do these things.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I'll rally up the troops to support Krypto in the game
Don't you DARE!! lol seriously after Aquaman and Shazam i thought well now MMH will get the most demand - but boom everyone started asking for Raven xD let MMH have his glory time too

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
EXACTLY! This is my concern...

Dont need that shit in this game. I hope there's a decent cool down time or recovery frames on it.
Just remember this when you compare it to Wesker. Wesker also had ridiculous damage, super easy combos that did over 70% due to that, a hyper that randomly crossed up, and his gunshot was super fast allowing him to hit confirm into a combo with that teleport from full screen. Dante and Vergil's ports were so good because they usually led to a super high priority crossup maneuver like helm splitter or hammer too.

Raven has a good Port, but unless she can full screen hit confirm into a combo with it or unless she has a ridiculous air move that can follow it up it'll be fine. Just a good tool in general but nothing to fear yet.