What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I wonder if you could let the person fall at 1:36 and do a ghetto gimmicky reset. Maybe you set up an ambigious cross up or something. Catwoman floats for awhile and Raven moves freely so depending on when you use that move in a combo it could potentially be worth it. Where's a Cyrax bomb when you need it?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
So what if I asked for Raven? I wanted her because she was (at the time) the closest to Ermac I imagined I would get. Aries could fit that bill now too.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Find me someone who is totally fine with Ravens Injustice face and I'll make pictures of my gigantic, sexy, masculine, triceps for you.
And that person is not allowed to have such a long face like Raven with the big ass chin, weirdly placed eyes and so on.
I'm fine with it.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Find me someone who is totally fine with Ravens Injustice face and I'll make pictures of my gigantic, sexy, masculine, triceps for you.
And that person is not allowed to have such a long face like Raven with the big ass chin, weirdly placed eyes and so on.
Oh hi that would be me! Take a picture of your triceps for everyone now.....because we are oh so interested in them. *Sarcasm*

Gruff757

The Gruff
This is mean, petty, and admittedly uncalled for...however,l lol...

I'm soooo glad everyone is so upset over such a trivial problem after having to see months upon months of raven fanboys clammering for any info, invading every thread, and grasping at straws.
Exactly,

I was looking forward to Raven myself, moreso Circe though, but I am genuinely having fun reading the crap these guys are complaining about.

How does that change the definition of opinion?

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
So does Akuma ;_;, it's basic gameplay. I think you'll see similarities but to generalize the whole effort NRS put in to make their characters makes for a really stale opinion, I've seen comments like that on EH and I just SMH.
I think you've got me all wrong. Like i'm hating on NRS or Injustice as if it's just MK9 with DC painted over it. That's not it at all, and i've actually argued elsewhere that it couldn't be further from the truth. I am merely saying, to say "none of these characters share anything with MK9 characters" or "these characters are completely 100% unique in their moves", is an exaggeration in it's own right. They do borrow some stuff. Not a big deal. Never implied it as such.

I'm fine with it.
You shut up, with your long ass face and your huge ass chin and your vastly wierdly placed eyes.

How does that change the definition of opinion?
It doesn't, because there is no opinion, when it comes to her face. What you're talking about is relativity.
You could be into fat chicks, but just because you are, doesn't mean that they're actually pretty. Your opinion can be that your girlfriend is more beautiful than Ms. Universe, but in the end of the day, she isn't.

Raven is ugly.

Big Frog

Noob
CAPS ARE COOL IN MY OPINION, TREEDMILL.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, RAVEN COULD HAVE BEEN SO SICK IN THIS. I HOPE THERE'S A LOT THAT THEY'RE NOT SHOWING. CATWOMAN HONESTLY LOOKED BETTER IN THIS.

Mulder

King of Heroes
You shut up, with your long ass face and your huge ass chin and your vastly wierdly placed eyes.

It doesn't, because there is no opinion, when it comes to her face. What you're talking about is relativity.
You could be into fat chicks, but just because you are, doesn't mean that they're actually pretty. Your opinion can be that your girlfriend is more beautiful than Ms. Universe, but in the end of the day, she isn't.

Raven is ugly.
Damn you'll go far in today's world with that attitude.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So? Why does she need to be beautiful? Her uglification is something that happens in comics, especially when she's got Trigon on the brain.

Or rather, in it. She looks like a witch, sounds like a witch, plays like a witch.

Works well.

lmao :D

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah her face is abit outta shape, i prefers Doomsday Trailer more

but that doesn't mean i didn't like this one, she has the coolest trait ive seen seen, i though they where gonna give that trait to GL

Catwomen was impressive i knew she was when everyone where screaming low tier, most mobile char in the game,
she has alot in common with Mileana, the voice and the little "Moan" she does before he super, like Mils Futility, She looks sick

Raven is ugly.
What? Are serious right now? That's what opinions are dumbass! 1+1=2 is a fact. Hot dogs are better than pretzels is an opinion. Women have vaginas is a fact. She is better looking than her, is an opinion. What is so hard about this?