What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Tortonon

YOLO is power
Gentlemen, here it is. There are some JI3 combos in the video as well. Notations are below it. I'll indicate those which we already have here, and the ones that need to be added. The F2D1 ones are without jump-ins, like you asked on the post, Panther.

And yeah, all of you guys and our GL board have been properly shouted out. Hope you all like it :D

F2D1, trait-cancel, LM, 2, OR MB, B23, LM (35% 1 meter, trait) - ADD

F2D1, trait-cancel, LM, 2, OR MB, B23, LM MB, B3, B13, LM (45% 2 meters, trait) - ADD

JI3, 22, OR MB, B23, LM MB, B3, B13, LM (49% 2 meters, no trait)

F3, JI3, B13, trait-cancel, LM, 223, LM (34% meterless, trait)

F3, JI2, B23, OR MB, B23, LM (38% 1 meter, no trait) - ADD

JI3, 22, OR MB, D2, trait-cancel, LM, 223, LM (41% 1 meter, trait)

F3, JI3, 2, OR MB, B23, LM MB, (little walk), B23, LM (45% 2 meters no trait) - ADD

F3, JI3, B13, trait-cancel, 2, OR MB, LM, 223, LM MB, B13, LM (45% 2 meters, trait) - ADD

Gentlemen, here it is. There are some JI3 combos in the video as well. Notations are below it. I'll indicate those which we already have here, and the ones that need to be added. The F2D1 ones are without jump-ins, like you asked on the post, Panther.

And yeah, all of you guys and our GL board have been properly shouted out. Hope you all like it :D

F2D1, trait-cancel, LM, 2, OR MB, B23, LM (35% 1 meter, trait) - ADD

F2D1, trait-cancel, LM, 2, OR MB, B23, LM MB, B3, B13, LM (45% 2 meters, trait) - ADD

JI3, 22, OR MB, B23, LM MB, B3, B13, LM (49% 2 meters, no trait)

F3, JI3, B13, trait-cancel, LM, 223, LM (34% meterless, trait)

F3, JI2, B23, OR MB, B23, LM (38% 1 meter, no trait) - ADD

JI3, 22, OR MB, D2, trait-cancel, LM, 223, LM (41% 1 meter, trait)

F3, JI3, 2, OR MB, B23, LM MB, (little walk), B23, LM (45% 2 meters no trait) - ADD

F3, JI3, B13, trait-cancel, 2, OR MB, LM, 223, LM MB, B13, LM (45% 2 meters, trait) - ADD
Actually I said don't use without a JI hit confirm because the F2 whiffs on crouch.

I will add these, however, with JI2.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
has anyone messed around with b23 oa's rocket MB, d2 trait , lift ? it does decent damage
also b23 oa's rocket MB , jump 2 , 223 lift no trait high damage

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why isn't this combo in the OP? I am sure it has to be somewhere else in the thread somewhere.

j2 b23 OR MB NJ2 b13 T 223 LM = 45%

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
dude he always has meter to bounce me around the damn stage..and that's with him pushblocking my pressure and shit.

Off of B13

B13, LM MB, B3, JI3, 223, LM
31% One Bar. (35% w/ JI2) No Trait
Note: If done w/ JI3, it seems you must replace the second JI3 with a JI2 (37%)

I believe this is the optimal combo for one bar and no trait off a B13.
This went unnoticed. It isn't in the OP

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Is there an easy combo to maximize the damage from B13,Trait, LM 223, LM MB ****? After that LM MB I usually try to B13 again, but miss it more often than I hit and I don't even think I break 32-34%

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I can not do an OR combo to save my life. Even with the street fighter inputs. Ugh... I guess I'm stuck with sitting on 32% combos for the rest of my playing days, lol.

XxThaVoicexX

YELLOW IS POWAH
I can not do an OR combo to save my life. Even with the street fighter inputs. Ugh... I guess I'm stuck with sitting on 32% combos for the rest of my playing days, lol.
Why can't you? Do you play on default? Is your release check on? Try to turn that off. Keep practicing dude. You'll get it. Just make sure you input everything before the character do it. And make sure your stick/pad goes to NEUTRAL when doing OR combos. Good luck. ^_^

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Why can't you? Do you play on default? Is your release check on? Try to turn that off. Keep practicing dude. You'll get it. Just make sure you input everything before the character do it. And make sure your stick/pad goes to NEUTRAL when doing OR combos. Good luck. ^_^
I play with release check off and the SF inputs where I do a half circle because I can not do the forward back motion to save my life because I am so used to charging from SF. I guess I gotta hit that Practice mode again, I remember a time when b13trait was beyond my skill level, now look at me, 50% WIN RATE! :D