What's new

Great moments in MK EVO history

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
LOL I almost forgot about the Starcharger thing. It was the best for me because I was playing some random Sub Zero player across the pool station for my first match. I was literally iaf'ing the whole 2 games getting flawlesses so I was like smiling at him watching him pop off during my match.

I wish I could find the footage but at 2011 PL vs. Devil Jim(Mileena) was insane. Last round last game. Carl had literally one hit left and made a REAL MASTER comeback. Carl was a hit away from being sent to losers early and history could be drastically different.
yup i absolutely remember that

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I am more fond of of EVO MK 2011...I dunno...it's so nostalgic now. Loved seeing bit's kitana...JOP...Reo playing Mileena...lol. And oh god...I remember the first time I saw Cookie...my god.

Thanks for the props yall, something that is going to stand out when we look back on mk9 when mk10 comes out for sure is my bro not only winning evo with cyrax, but running the infamous kabal gauntlet against PL, Detroit, and REO. Vegas Baby!!! :)

I'm going to use a char from now on that everyone thinks isn't that good and body people so I can get obscene amounts of props cause this is ridiculous.
kabal beats her obviously lol, it isn't like he 8 2's kitana so she can definitely hold her own. Also she has more damage output and that is huge when you are going up against kabal. You should stick with your main characters tho, they suit you fine.

kabal beats her obviously lol, it isn't like he 8 2's kitana so she can definitely hold her own. Also she has more damage output and that is huge when you are going up against kabal. You should stick with your main characters tho, they suit you fine.

16bit believes its a 7-3 match up.

I think Khaotik is the better player with the character honestly.
honestly, 16 bit just cares about the results. He has said before that he doesn't care about having the flashiest combos or the best footsies and etc. with her, he just cares about getting the job done and winning. But either way, they both super legit with her.