What's new

Great moments in MK EVO history

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
16 Bit i wasnt there but i recall you having one of the better moments i have seen on stream when you played online tony in 2011

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Who remembers the Pig/Tom argument that broke out in the crowd during top 8? I was sitting next to Chris G and we both had no idea what was going on lol.

"Hey! Hey! Who flawlessed your Sub-Zero?!"

- a memorable quote from AK Pig Of The Hut during that argument. I remember I was going all WTF when that happened, LMAO.

Also...

EDIT: OH MY GOD, WE JUST POSTED THE SAME VIDEO AT THE SAME TIME!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Does anyone also remember this tidbit?

When REO's Mileena beat JOP's Johnny Cage and forced him to change to Raiden, I screamed, "THUNDER TAKE YOU!" as the match was starting. I was also commentating while sitting in the audience...too bad only those sitting next to me could hear me. Haha.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I wish I could find the footage but at 2011 PL vs. Devil Jim(Mileena) was insane. Last round last game. Carl had literally one hit left and made a REAL MASTER comeback. Carl was a hit away from being sent to losers early and history could be drastically different.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
I wish I could find the footage but at 2011 PL vs. Devil Jim(Mileena) was insane. Last round last game. Carl had literally one hit left and made a REAL MASTER comeback. Carl was a hit away from being sent to losers early and history could be drastically different.
I remember seeing that, that shit was clutch. I cant find any footage eiter though but im on my phone youtube sux

@16bit For the Alex Valle match, did you notice the moment he said "Your soul is mine" you can hear Shang Sung laugh in the background? Pretty sick, forgot how good Valle was at mk9

Who remembers the Pig/Tom argument that broke out in the crowd during top 8? I was sitting next to Chris G and we both had no idea what was going on lol.
I was sitting in the row right between them with the House of Goons shouting up at Pig, and Pig shouting back at Tom.

Everyone thought a riot broke loose, and that was the first moment that the Tom vs. Denzell Terry rivalry exploded.