What's new

Great moments in MK EVO history

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Watching the 2011 matches makes me feel like 1.04 was better than 1.05 to a fundamental degree. Obviously we've all leveled up tenfold since then but I wonder what the frame data on regular wake-ups was.

Thats fucked up.
Qwark, you can't take everything you see on the internet literally, that's why Scorpion got nerfed.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
My top moment was easily Foxy beating Reo with a head concussion.

From a spectators stand point, being right there behind him during the set. When Foxy won the match it felt great to have all four of us together congratulating him. In moments like that you forget about all the other stuff that happened and remember the fact that at LEAST we were all together!

Good shit. Also, One of my topo EVO moments was Pig forgetting the fatality, I was laughing my ass off in the crowd haha!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
ow i miss that :(
btw lets not forget the pop off from starcharger after the runback against usedforglu! :D
Lol thats a classic. Sucks star cant make it this time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Me almost dying was pretty hype, would've been more hype if the twins let 'cops' feature me on their show though

Walking down the strip with Forever King, Curbo and mummalicous collecting whore cards
Tom Brady preaching about Sub Zero with a bible in his hand, never gonna forget that Trash of TYM
I didn't think you'd wanna be on American TV, they'd have probably passed you off as a crack addict anyway. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO FOREIGNERS.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Hi guys,

Concerning EVO2K13, and like 2K11 i'll try upload some matchs on my YT channel (see Cookie vs Ryan hart match) . But i heard Srk do not allow any VOD on youtube this year, anyone got some info about that ? I would like to know id its confirmed by the staff and/or if there a delay before we can upload them.

Thx.

Me running almost every MK9 pool at EVO 2011. That was really fun and memorable.

At one point during that, I asked an entire vast (there were at least more than 50 players present at the time) of MK players:

"Who here mains Sheeva?"

And only one person other than myself raised their hand.

And everyone LOL'ed. :p

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Me running almost every MK9 pool at EVO 2011. That was really fun and memorable.

At one point during that, I asked an entire vast (there were at least more than 50 players present at the time) of MK players:

"Who here mains Sheeva?"

And only one person other than myself raised their hand.

And everyone LOL'ed. :p
Wait, that was you?! I wasn't there obviously but I remember seeing a black guy in an EVO official T-shirt on stream and the commentators were joking around saying "maybe he signed up himself so that the stream will be able to watch at least one Sheeva this weekend", LOL.

ROFLMFAO yeah that was me. My match vs. Brady on stream was absolutely aweful. To be fair, Sheeva didn't get some of the buffs she needed until a bit later and that MU is really really rough. :(