What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slymind

Noob
If this was any sooner, I'd be throwing money at either of you to overnight me a copy to the US. However, with my luck it would cost $100+ to do that, and get held up in customs for a week.

Also, if you're gonna stream, obviously don't do it on twitch. Jealous assholes will report you in no time.
This, twitch is a trap currently, but, if i've been observing that if you stream it real early or late depending of how you see it, you can actually stay out of trouble, because usually there are less people to check on you.

Today i managed to watch a stream till chapter 10 of story mode because the guy started early, and there was like 4 or 5 streams going on for hours, one even went online(netcode sure is looking better), i almost made it through the whole story mode(which i'm dying to see the rest), and it was at one specific moment that every single stream was shut down simultaniously.

You stream on another service, or stream when "everyone" is still sleeping.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
So, most strings aren't + on block unless they are cancelled? Are most characters D4 + on block like MK9? Curious if connecting D4's for advantage will be a thing again lol.

chores

bad at things
First is half true, second is true, last is true but meh.

NONE of his strings are +. In any variation. This seems to be a theme among many chars e.g JC.
whats is the theme? many characters strings are mostly neutral? or many characters strings are +?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Does Kano have an overhead sting starter or poke? And what's the reach on it?

Super appreciated guys. This is a great service your providing. I wish there was a way we could see all the frame data.

Last edited:

Imperium

Noob
Am I right in guessing that in Grandmaster, his combos would reach about 30% at max? If 36% is the most we can reach in Cryo, and that includes an extra string due to ex hammer, then Grandmaster and Unbreakable have to be a little lacking.

Also, frame data on the mid air hammer drop would be interesting. Thank you guys for doing this.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
d
Am I right in guessing that in Grandmaster, his combos would reach about 30% at max? If 36% is the most we can reach in Cryo, and that includes an extra string due to ex hammer, then Grandmaster and Unbreakable have to be a little lacking.

Also, frame data on the mid air hammer drop would be interesting. Thank you guys for doing this.
damage isnt everything tho, grandmaster has great space control and probably corner pressure(if clone is as good as it was in mk9)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Kitana looks unsafe and slow, can't cancel into any decent shit.

Uplift when EX looks super good, looks as if it juggles no matter the gravity.

Far leaching normal is F2, super - in all forms of string.

IA Fans can be done in any direction.

Assassin strike gives her what looks like the easiest safejump I've ever seen in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.