What's new

Giant Atheist rally in Washington D.C.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Agnostics are atheists without balls.
In the fighting game of life, being a full-blown atheist is comparable to throwing out meterless teleport uppercuts. That sort of reckless play will send you straight to Hell.

I'll take my safe option select. Worst case scenario: I die being regarded as a skeptic and an open-minded intellectual. Best case scenario: I go to Heaven and get to watch you run sets of Mortal Kombat Armageddon in Satan's basement.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Guys, we have a beliefs thread, so I making this final post warning.

ANYMORE POSTS THAT ARE NOT ABOUT THE TOPIC WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
In the fighting game of life, being a full-blown atheist is comparable to throwing out meterless teleport uppercuts. That sort of reckless play will send you straight to Hell.

I'll take my safe option select. Worst case scenario: I die being regarded as a skeptic and an open-minded intellectual. Best case scenario: I go to Heaven and get to watch you run sets of Mortal Kombat Armageddon in Satan's basement.
Well, do you think one man's "safe option select" is satisfactory to the God who perished on the cross? One foot in or being warm isn't good enough on Christianity. At the end of the day, you can't persuade people with the threat of something they don't believe in. It wasn't the threat of hell that changed me.

Edit: Sorry, Jug, just saw your post. *bows out*.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Hey I hope you guys have success with this though I can't possibly make it.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Quoting this so you guys can't say you didn't see it.
For the record, nothing I said in this thread was meant to be taken even remotely seriously.

I don't actually expect Mortal Kombat Armageddon to be run in Satan's basement. Even Hell has limits.