What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

Justice

Noob
Is anyone on psn and wants to help with tiger stuffs or farming? I can't seem to get anything useful and I'm having a really hard time getting good stuffs :(

Juffalo

Noob
Is anyone on psn and wants to help with tiger stuffs or farming? I can't seem to get anything useful and I'm having a really hard time getting good stuffs :(
What's your PSN? about to take a midday destiny break from studying so I might run a quick tiger.

Also, So how does one go about acquiring exotic bounties ?

Justice

Noob
What's your PSN? about to take a midday destiny break from studying so I might run a quick tiger.

Also, So how does one go about acquiring exotic bounties ?
Justicex. The exotic bounties I'm not sure about since I've never had one but from what others have said, it just appears randomly at the Bounty guy.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
That Ghost Angel Vanguard armor though...sucks how Dead Orbit's armor can only be used in The Crucible...I would join but ehhh *shakes hand in so-so motion*

Yeah if you get enough rep for dead orbit or one of those other groups you can join you can get their gear but I think you can only use them in the crucible...
Nah you can use faction gear in anything. The future war cult gear is actualy the best gear for strikes/raids because they are the only 1s out of the 3 factions that has gear with intellect, discipline and no strength. (strength= melee which is not as useful in pve)

Rewards for nightfall are nice. your guarenteed at least a legendary, about 400 rep and a buff that boosts all xp gains until the weekly reset(the buff also gives you a kool looking glow around your head). We somehow managed to do it on our first run through yestaday thanks to having two warlocks with the self ressurect abilty (sooo OP)

Justice

Noob
A quick update...

I got 3 Legendary Engrams yesterday! /dance

Engram 1: I got an epic piece of body armour! For Hunters.....

Engram 2: I got a Legenday Lord High Fixer (Hand Cannon)! Not my preferred weapon type but man this thing hits as hard or possibly harder, than my Sniper Rifle!

Engram 3: Some crap blue heavy weapon that was soo bad, I didn't even wait to get back to the tower to dismantle it...

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Finally made it to lvl23...stil have not had a single shread of purple in my inventory...also starting playin in my sleep so I think I'm gonna take a break today and come back to check the queens bounties...lol

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Anyone on Xbox One should add me, i 4x4lo8o i
you'll be added

I really enjoy playing the game with others. Even if it is just normal strike missions.
What are you running?

I'm starting to think that Hunters might be the worst PvE class in the game by a long shot unless you have a fireteam of 3 with all the types so he can go bananas on a horde while having a shield to run back to.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Nah you can use faction gear in anything. The future war cult gear is actualy the best gear for strikes/raids because they are the only 1s out of the 3 factions that has gear with intellect, discipline and no strength. (strength= melee which is not as useful in pve)
Really? no shit? cool. Ima have to get my rep up to get that gear then.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Does anyone know what the Network Keys are used for? everytime I go to the crypatch guy he wont give my my glimmer unless I discard that network key from my inventory...