What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

E

Eldriken

Second exotic bounty and my final stage is to kill 10k people in crucible this game man.

Edit: Apparently its 10k points and I guessed wrong at kills again.
After like 40 minutes of PvP, I'm at 300/500 for my Exotic bounty. It's going faster than I thought it would.

But 10k? Fuuuck.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
After like 40 minutes of PvP, I'm at 300/500 for my Exotic bounty. It's going faster than I thought it would.

But 10k? Fuuuck.
1650 from 2 matches its actually easier than the dark one by a fair mile due to no death penalty, the number was the biggest scare my face was just :| and made a post before checking to see if Bungie was trolling me again lol.

E

Eldriken

1650 from 2 matches its actually easier than the dark one by a fair mile due to no death penalty, the number was the biggest scare my face was just :| and made a post before checking to see if Bungie was trolling me again lol.
Does it have to be a particular damage type? My biggest issue is it having to be Void damage. But I have a Void shotgun and Fusion Rifle, so my kills come easily enough.

Then there's my super, grenade and melee attack.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I spit on your exotics.

All I have to do for my exotic bounty is dismantle 10 blue or higher fusion rifles.

It's been two days....:(

E

Eldriken

I spit on your exotics.

All I have to do is dismantle 10 blue or higher fusion rifles.

It's been two days....
Keep checking your Cryptarch or Vanguard vendor. If you see they have one, buy them all.

Or you can do the Engram farming on Earth.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Does it have to be a particular damage type? My biggest issue is it having to be Void damage. But I have a Void shotgun and Fusion Rifle, so my kills come easily enough.

Then there's my super, grenade and melee attack.
It's any damage so its not bad the main grind of this exotic was doing 25 strikes. Phogoth speed runs get boring the by the 17th time.....

This is my third exotic bounty btw, I do try to do all I can every time I come on the game but lucks luck have a friend who has not had one.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Forreal this game is addicting as fuck, I also got Watch Dogs for the PS4 and I do want to play it but my mind tells me "Destiny, Destiny, Destiny..."

E

Eldriken

It's any damage so its not bad the main grind of this exotic was doing 25 strikes. Phogoth speed runs get boring the by the 17th time.....

This is my third exotic bounty btw, I do try to do all I can every time I come on the game but lucks luck have a friend who has not had one.
Unless I get a bounty for an Exotic scout rifle (not sure if there is one), I'll just do the one I've got now and probably pass on the rest if I come across any others.

Only being able to equip one weapon and armor sucks.

mfkaoz

Banned
Just got my first legendary engram and it turned out to be a rare chest armor...
I swear to god I'm gonna trade this game in. The armor wasn't even better than the one I have equipped now :(

E

Eldriken

Just got my first legendary engram and it turned out to be a rare chest armor...
I swear to god I'm gonna trade this game in. The armor wasn't even better than the one I have equipped now :(
Give it time, dude. Your time will come.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Because I played 10 hours with my friend on his PS4. Durr hurr.

And no it's not. I agree with all the reviews. It's about a 5-6/10 max. Most over hyped game ever.

I'll wait for MKX thank god something is saving the console.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Man I just checked to see if you can max 2 stats with your legendary gear and it doesn't even come close. 207/302 Strength off of Dark Orbit is only 68-70 %. So all of this grinding and I can't even max a single stat with Endgame gear? When you factor in Exotics it gets it close (90 - 95% range) but you're taking a hit on the other stat.

I even checked min/maxing across multiple factions and there's no way to mathematically reach 270 for a 100 % with the vendor legendary gear.

E

Eldriken

Man I just checked to see if you can max 2 stats with your legendary gear and it doesn't even come close. 207/302 Strength off of Dark Orbit is only 68-70 %. So all of this grinding and I can't even max a single stat with Endgame gear? When you factor in Exotics it gets it close (90 - 95% range) but you're taking a hit on the other stat.

I even checked min/maxing across multiple factions and there's no way to mathematically reach 270 for a 100 % with the vendor legendary gear.
It may be intentional.

It seems the higher level you get, the more diminishing returns you suffer.

Early on, you can easily get 100% for certain stats, but once you get to the higher levels, you can't.

It's standard MMO stuff.