What's new

General Zod Early Gameplay Information from E3

regulas

Your Emporer
Whether or not Zod is high tier or mid tier I think will depend entirely on parry viability. I suspect given there treatment of Scorpion and DS that they aren't going to give him very good frame data, so it will rather depend on how well Parry helps him out when people get past his zoning.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Perfect scenario :
zod is released and have broken zoning but sucks upclose
ppl cry for nerfs and his zoning gets toned down (but is still good ) and he gets buffs in upclose game
result ? He is still top and even better than at release ^^
Worst scenario is he gets nerfs but no buffs .
LBSH the crying for nerfs is unavoidable .

regulas

Your Emporer
Perfect scenario :
ppl cry for nerfs and his zoning gets toned down (but is still good ) and he gets buffs in upclose game

Perfect Scenario: He is already balanced enough overall not to get major changes. I can wish can't I?

more necromancy needed, im already picking up this bitch before i read this thread because AK Smarrgasm made me drop black adam because i somehow lost with reptile and my main liu kang in our little first to ten game, still cant believe i choked with liu of all people

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Perfect scenario :
Actually the best case scenario is that a swarm of online-only nobodies doesn't fart it's way in here acting like it knows dick about shit three hours after Zod's release.

Reactions: RYX

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I am so pumped.

My only hope is that NRS doesn't have any more patches until post-EVO. I need to learn how to play at least one version of the game before my characters get any more nerfs/buffs

So...do huge chunks of the moon fly off into space as well or does he only slam you out one side and then back like Doomsday?

Cause the former would be pretty cool and cinematic.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Not any time soon.

Keep in mind that GGA will try hardest to get General Zod "normalized" because they fear a top tier zoning character and General M2Dave and Zod Of The Hut. We must work together.
I still don't know what normalizing means,