What's new

General Zod Early Gameplay Information from E3

M2Dave

Zoning Master
As we anxiously await for the 4th DLC character to be officially revealed a few users on on GameFaqs have compiled a few notes on how apparently the 4th character, General Zod plays. From special moves, his trait and his super... all are noted below. Through various sources it seems General Zod is playable at E3.

ConradimusPrime said:
While Zod has yet to be officially revealed, he is playable at e3. I am at e3 today, so I wanted to share

His look: bald, goatee, has goggles on his forehead. Sort of wearing an almost scientist style coat with metal gauntlets

Special moves:
Cannon: can be done in the air, meter burn fires two additional shots diagonally, fanning out
Pistol: pretty fast, meter burn fires more shots
Ground zap: fixed range attack, can hold or dash cancel. Sucks. Meter burn is ok, dunno if it otgs
Superman punch: works like supermans, but ends in a throw
Parry: it... Parries. Doesn't stay out as long as batmans, but better than jokers
Force palm: king of like cyborgs air concussor. Mb pulls you into the phantom zone, sets up a combo.

Trait: pulls out the phantom zone monster. Hitting the button again makes it punch, but doesn't make the monster go away. It has other moves it can do but the only one I used was a grab that holds you down like swamp hands

Super: knocks you into space and onto the moon then punches you through the moon, then a third hit back to earth. Like superman but brutal

The verdict: he is so fun! I beat one of the devs with him really hard (he was batman). Ed and hector watched, they staye and watched me win a few more rounds
Source: GameFaqs Injustice: GAU Board.
Credit: nightw0lf

I will post the video as soon as it becomes available.

Edited by STORMS*

REO

Undead
Zod vs Batman - 6-4

Source:

he is so fun! I beat one of the devs with him really hard (he was batman)

Wow, guys! Look how awesome he looks. Nothing is better than playing as someone who looks like a middle school lab instructor. I heard he is going to be the Freddy Krueger counterpart of Injustice. Does this mean he's also going to thrive off on Freddy's guilty pleasures? I mean, look at his new-gen design . What a start we have to better promote that direction. Latex gloves so he's safe when working around underage children. Goggles so he doesn't get any ejaculation (or tears) on his face. Woah, who's hype?

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Zod vs Batman - 6-4

Source:

Wow, guys! Look how awesome he looks. Nothing is better than playing as someone who looks like a middle school lab instructor. I heard he is going to be the Freddy Krueger counterpart of Injustice. Does this mean he's also going to thrive off on Freddy's guilty pleasures? I mean, look at his new-gen design . What a start we have to better promote that direction. Latex gloves so he's safe when working around underage children. Goggles so he doesn't get any ejaculation (or tears) on his face. Woah, who's hype?
You are deeply mentally unstable man -_- lol