What's new

General Zod Early Gameplay Information from E3

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Looking forward to Zod being unbalanced and the hypocritical thread from you explaining why you like him and therefore why he's balanced and anyone who disagrees with your opinion-based "facts" is a "fool".
If Zod is broken, I will say so just like I did with Scorpion.

Also, why are you an anti-zoning zealot?

chores

bad at things
Fixed.

PS if anyone didn't understand m2daves mentality before, this is a perfect example. He writes off older characters in their entirety if a different character has a better version of a tool he bases his entire strategy around. And by one tool I mean one special - completely disregarding their normals, traps, footsie tools, combo damage. None of those matter, right?

Only full screen projectiles matter.

Looking forward to Zod being unbalanced and the hypocritical thread from you explaining why you like him and therefore why he's balanced and anyone who disagrees with your opinion-based "facts" is a "fool".

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Someone leak a pic or footage already!

it reminds me of those scenes in romantic comedies where the dude and the girl are yelling back and forth and it keeps escalating, then they kiss, and they are mad but god dammit despite themselves they enjoy it. then they give in to nature and their bodies become one
Fun fact the part of your brain that get's people's fight or flight reflexes pumped up is also the same part of your brain that gets you horny.

Fighting is the best foreplay?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Some people have seen the character, they are then passing information on to other users who want to use the character.

The other user then formulates how good he will be because of the broken shit he heard about. That character will then be "normalized" before or after he is released and that other user will then cry like a bitch.