What's new

Fujin-eral Discussion Thread

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I hope he has a safe spin better than kung lao's that is so broken day 1 that evo top 8 will all be fujins.

He's not in the game, he won't be dlc till late because nrs knows but heads like you want him so bad you'll pay for him

gosoxtim

Noob
fujin most likey going to be dlc later on and tanya and tremor are proably the first two old mk fighters along with the two guest fighters

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Thats a leap there...I don't see it at all the headband its way different, the hair don't look like it fits...the gloves go up to the knuckles on the side in the tower pic and don't on Fujin or the part through his hand...and that is Fujin and not Lui Kang ..
this could also be like Raiden and be a old look alt and he is dressed in something different later...like his other MKA outfit in the comics that happens after this...
Not really a leap.

How can you say the headband and hair is way different if we can only see him from behind?

The same with the gloves and the part of his knuckle.
Everything what you say doesnt fit we conveniently cant really see from the picture from behind because of the angle.

Also its a unfinished statue. I wouldnt go inch by inch from clothes since its not 1:1 because of the different pose.

I just go from the things we CAN see and everything matches design wise.

Off course it could be Liu Kang but he would wear a REALLY similar outfit like Fujin.

I just mean his chances got really good now not that he is confirmed.

JRosa21

Noob
Got this from IGN
These characters made appearances during cinematics for the very first time:
  • Smoke
  • Nightwolf
  • Kenshi (confirmed playable in Mortal Kombat X mobile)
  • Fujin
  • Stryker
  • Kabal

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Thats a leap there...I don't see it at all the headband its way different, the hair don't look like it fits...the gloves go up to the knuckles on the side in the tower pic and don't on Fujin or the part through his hand...and that is Fujin and not Lui Kang ..
this could also be like Raiden and be a old look alt and he is dressed in something different later...like his other MKA outfit in the comics that happens after this...
See Rice's post above mine.
:eek::eek::eek::D

YES! Fujin! HAS to be DLC! Please, unless Shinnok kills him(hope not!)
Why DLC? From the evidence we have right now he could be in the main roster!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
See Rice's post above mine.

Why DLC? From the evidence we have right now he could be in the main roster!
Oh I hope so man! lol I'm with ya, I just have this vibe they're going to possibly not have normal spots left and Fujin will be MK X's Rain, know what I mean? But I hope you're right dude! Hope he makes one of the final spots on the roster.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Not really a leap.

How can you say the headband and hair is way different if we can only see him from behind?

The same with the gloves and the part of his knuckle.
Everything what you say doesnt fit we conveniently cant really see from the picture from behind because of the angle.

Also its a unfinished statue. I wouldnt go inch by inch from clothes since its not 1:1 because of the different pose.

I just go from the things we CAN see and everything matches design wise.

Off course it could be Liu Kang but he would wear a REALLY similar outfit like Fujin.

I just mean his chances got really good now not that he is confirmed.
well besides it not being him I don't see it at all...every other one is pretty spot on...I mean I can make myself see it ...but I know it not to be true...
But you know... I knew Shinnok was playable and was told no several times too...I forgot this is the first you have seen of Fujin...Love Fujin would be great DLC...

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
You don't know that, stop pretending you do. As I said, just because you don't see it doesn't make it true :p
Ok I know you are a Fujin super fan so go crazy...I won't press the matter...He is important to more then the game also...
but I do...things may have changed it's been a bit...

Youphemism

Ok I know you are a Fujin super fan so go crazy...I won't press the matter...He is important to more then the game also...
but I do...things may have changed it's been a bit...

You. Do not know. The final contents of the game. I don't know why you claim to. It's not me being a "Fujin super fan", it's just me coming to a possible conclusion from the evidence that we have right now. It may not be him and I'm open to that but you need to be open to it possibly being him too.
If he's in and if he's really awesome - there's no doubt that he and Raiden will be my day 1 mains!
Fuck the blunder god, Fujin all the way! Raiden blasted a hole in Fujin's stomach and we will not forget that...

Elder God

Power!
Obvius is Fujin old costume with Raiden MK1 costume, we have a chance to see Fujin like a playable characters at least like DLC, I hope for this.
I'm very excited about Shinnok, he is playable most probably and the perfection for my is complete with Fujin.

I thought Bo Rai Cho was the fart master though? lol :p

Bo Farts, Fujin blows. You know what I mean I know the way that sounds lol.
On that note I always thought they should make Fujin more demure and sensitive than Raiden. Just enough that Johnny says something slick about him "blowing", and gets sent into a tree by a gale force wind for his troubles...

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I was really bummed Fujin did not continue on as Raiden's replacement as Earthrealm's protector after MK4. Here's hoping he's on the main roster.

Plus I need to bash his face in for the MKSZ boss fight. >_>

Youphemism

@Youphemism has a great ass point.

Though, what if the wind-slinging-mofo was killed like three seconds later from that screen shot by Shinnok?
Thanks :) but we know Fujin doesn't die 3 seconds later, what happens next is that
Shinnok gets knocked over by Johnny, everyone (Shinnok, Johnny, Raiden, Sonya, Fujin, Quan maybe) scrambles for the amulet. Eventually Raiden ends up with it and traps Shinnok in it like we saw in the Story trailer.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Good lord are people still making massive reaches and deperate attempts to discredit obvious things? Its Fujin, it looks like him from the comic, its just clearly him. I cant prove the sun is the sun but its the freaking sun, ya dig? 100% its him, if im wrong ill self fellate on video and post it, jeezus. Im still reading people who arent sure if Kenshi is fricken playable and the Jax pic is freaking Tremor! Seriously people need to get out of denial river.