What's new

Fujin-eral Discussion Thread

E

Eldriken

No, title puns are far worse. I think I would've shot myself if the Johnny Cage GD was named the Johnny CaGeneral Discussion.
I'd have shot myself if that were the case as well.

But to each their own, y'know? Nothing wrong with that.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Hopefully this isn't something like the last time you see him alive... In this form... Or something...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Apparently a lot of characters made a appearance in the game. Smoke, Stryker, Nightwolf, Fujin, and such. I know people are quick to shoot down this idea, but is it possible MKX could launch with 30 characters instead of the assumed 25? I would be all for it. I'm sure Fujin could do amazing things with the tech NRS is rolling out.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh wait a minuteeeeeeeeeeeee! Remember the picture of "Liu Kang" in the Challenge Tower? It could be Fujin!

Look at the arms covers, in both pictures it goes from just below the elbow to over the top of the hand. They also are both wearing headbands of some sort and their tunics are of a similar shape/design/whatever you'd call it.

Remember also that the Polish magazine claimed there was a Challenge Tower mission for Fujin along the lines of "Fujin is dead and the elements have gone wild." This would mean Fujin was previously not dead, ie he lives in story mode, and he could be playable!

PLEASE NRS, PLEASE.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh wait a minuteeeeeeeeeeeee! Remember the picture of "Liu Kang" in the Challenge Tower? It could be Fujin!

Look at the arms covers, in both pictures it goes from just below the elbow to over the top of the hand. They also are both wearing headbands of some sort and their tunics are of a similar shape/design/whatever you'd call it.

Remember also that the Polish magazine claimed there was a Challenge Tower mission for Fujin along the lines of "Fujin is dead and the elements have gone wild." This would mean Fujin was previously not dead, ie he lives in story mode, and he could be playable!

PLEASE NRS, PLEASE.
HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FUJIN. IS THE SAME CLOTHES!

FUJIN CHANCES TO BE PLAYABLE JUST EXPLODED:eek:

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Yep.That "Liu Kang" photo fits to Fujin,but we cant be sure if he's playable yet.Patience.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Insta main if he is, only sad for Skarlet, but maybe NRS is just trying to make me explode in Joy when i put the disc in console.

Saint Op Omen

PLEASE NRS, PLEASE.
Thats a leap there...I don't see it at all the headband its way different, the hair don't look like it fits...the gloves go up to the knuckles on the side in the tower pic and don't on Fujin or the part through his hand...and that is Fujin and not Lui Kang ..
this could also be like Raiden and be a old look alt and he is dressed in something different later...like his other MKA outfit in the comics that happens after this...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I was soooooooooooooooooooo excited when I saw him mentioned in several articles about the latest event showing off the game, and we even have a (not great but still something) screenshot confirming he's definitely in the game in some form! (credit to the The Kombat Tether)

Will he be playable? Instant main if he is :D We don't know if he is though for sure yet...but we will soon! Less than 5 weeks to go!

Let us speculate fellow Wind Gods!
:eek::eek::eek::D

YES! Fujin! HAS to be DLC! Please, unless Shinnok kills him(hope not!)

Saint Op Omen

:eek::eek::eek::D

YES! Fujin! HAS to be DLC! Please, unless Shinnok kills him(hope not!)
He would not die here anyway...he is in the comics set far after this point in the story....maybe later though..
I do think he is super likely for DLC in not planed already seeing him in the story will make people want him bad enough...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
He would not die here anyway...he is in the comics set far after this point in the story....maybe later though..
I do think he is super likely for DLC in not planed already seeing him in the story will make people want him bad enough...
True forgot about that...plus I can't imagine Shinnok taking on both Gods at once lol. He has the amulet but at some point Raiden gets the better of him clearly. I hope the fight is epic more than the Raiden vs. Shao Kahn fight! Me too, this gives me lots of hope, he's easily top pick for DLC for a main character. lol your avatar is funny btw.

You watch fujin will be the mmh of mkx, he'll be like the fifth dlc and we'll spend months whining about him for dlc and they will keep revealing other characters until finally they reveal him at ego and he's totally unfair and Im going to pick him up