What's new

Fujin-eral Discussion Thread

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I know this probably won't happen in gameplay, but I think it would be awesome if he had the advantage of being able to use environment hazards with his wind.

I want to see Fujin throw an old lady at Raiden's face with a gust of wind haha.
Maybe that could be his actual animation for using objects in the background. He could have his grab animation unique.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Bi Han is resurrected by Shinnok to collect the Amulet. Fujin protects it and fights him. He lossses and is rescued by Raiden. He then joins the fight against Shinnok's forces. Liu Kang, resurrected as a vengeful Fire God by Shinnok, kills Raiden, forcing Fujin to become Earth's protector. Decades later, The few remaining humans are protected by Fujin alongside other heroes like Bo Rai Cho, Cassie Cage and a middle aged Kai. With their demise surely at hand Fujin makes an uneasy allience with Orderrealm in the hopes of fighting back the combined might of chaosrealm and netherrealm. Hotaru, obsessed with the order Shinnok's victory would bring, betrays Fujin and nearly kills him.He escapes to Outworld where he forms an alleggience with Rain, Skarlet, Kenshi and bitter enemies Sub Zero and Scorpion, uniting to kill Quan Chi. The group fight the Lin Kuei and run amok with Outworld's new overlord Kotal Kahn and his general Reiko. They make their way to Shinnok's palace on Earth but, Quan forcefully makes Sub Zero turn on the group, kiling most of them. Scorpion sacrifices himself to kill Sub Zero. Fujin is mortally wounded fighting Quan Chi. In his final moments the Elder Gods send him a vision: Raiden has been ressurected and leads the forces of light to victory. Content with this outcome he creates a great cyclone that murders Quan and himself, hoping that his old friend and ally can stop Shinnok. In his arcade ending he ascends to the Elder God pantheon, choosing Cassie to replace him as the new goddess of wind.

And just because:
-Rain: After Shao's death Mileena becomes ruler of Outworld. However, when Shinnok's invasion begins, he resurrects Kotal Kahn, Shao's ancestor. Kotal and his general, Reiko, take over Outworld. Rain swears allegiance to Kotal, earning a position as general. He is, however, untrusted. Decades later Kotal sends him to destroy the remains of the Edenian resistence. When he refuses to kill civilians he is attacked by Reptile, who was sent to track him. He escapes, and outraged, he swears revenge on Kotal. He crosses paths with Skarlet, they fight but end up teaming up when they realize they have similar goals. They eventually find Fujin and join his Outworld team. He eventually fights Reiko, but he escapes and is unable to fight Kotal. He travels to Earthrrealm and infiltrates Shinnok's palace. He is killed by Sub-Zero under Quan Chi's manipulation. In his arcade ending he is awarded the status of Edenian Storm God by the Elder Gods.

-Kenshi: The wondering swordsman joins Raiden's forces in the battle against Shinnok. He defeats Reiko during the war, making the General swear revenge on him. When victory was all but assured, however, Liu Kang slayed Raiden and forced the heroes to retreat. Decades later Kenshi lives among the human resistence against Shinnok. During a skirmish with long life rival Reiko he is stranded on Outworld. During his travels he fights Ferrah-Torr and Havik. He eventually finds Fujin and joins his team. In Shinnok's palace he is killed by a possessed Sub-Zero. In his arcade ending his sword absorbs Shinnok's soul, granting him nearly limitless power which he uses to bring peace to all the realms.
Where did you get all of that?

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
Seriously they need to make a new design for Drahmin, I know Boon doesn't particularly like the character but that doesn't mean everyone else doesn't since it's anew timeline they could give him a new design, story, and play style. I have the most badass image in my head of this character I only wish they'd consider putting him in.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Awesome! Fujin is quite the badass. I kinda hope he looks rather young in this game. Idk a young looking god who grows more experienced throughout the story sounds so cool

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Remember dat Fujin used to be able to:
Lift characters similar to kitana
spin like KL, but instead his spins drags people close to him if they were at some range
he used to cast tornadoes at people.
he has a crossbow
he used to have a dive kick
flying knee, the most broken flying move in the mk history.

BRUTALITY

Banned
spin like KL, but instead his spins drags people close to him if they were at some range
he has a crossbow

sounds like my kind of character

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
he has a crossbow

How about a revamp?

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Oh god PLEASE! I've been wanting him since the announcement of MKX and he's the only character left that I really really need. But Boon is such a troll, you never know with this guy, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.