What's new

FRQ Emperor Theo wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at West Coast Warzone 4!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Congrats to Tyrant for playing crazy af with Grundy.

Congrats to @Blind_Ducky for making it to top 8 with the manly chick

Congrats to @daddydab32ho for that flawless moneymaking hand sign off of D2 whatever that projectile is ftw

And finally congrats to Aquaman for having a strong B3 and a broken trident rush :joker:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Every time Trident Rush comes out I see Aquaman rapidly hammering nails into the coffin of Injustice.

Good job to Whiteboi for keeping it hype in spite of the odds though.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Congrats to Tyrant for playing crazy af with Grundy.

Congrats to @Blind_Ducky for making it to top 8 with the manly chick

Congrats to @daddydab32ho for that flawless moneymaking hand sign off of D2 whatever that projectile is ftw

And finally congrats to Aquaman for having a strong B3 and a broken trident rush :joker:
Aha lmao man they were betting against me bro and i was like give me the money!! Lolz aha but my boy @Filipino Man got my back and wagered them on my behalf!!! What a friend what a friend!!!!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Aha lmao man they were betting against me bro and i was like give me the money!! Lolzpino Man[/USER] got my back and wagered them on my behalf!!! What a friend what a friend!!!!
I can't stand MMH but the baits and reads were to good. The Aquaman upset doooooohhhhhhhhhhhh smh. The smaht playing you brought was to hype!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It was an awesome top 8.

Hope you guys all enjoyed it and it was fun commentating!
There were at least 5 times during Top 8 where I thought, "UltraDavid has snuck his way up to the broadcast table off camera".

Seriously, you two are voice twins.

With that said though, you and Hippo did an excellent job on the mic -- salient commentary the whole way through, insightful analysis, and good knowledge of both the game and the players. Made me proud to watch :)

Immortal

Blind justice....
There were at least 5 times during Top 8 where I thought, "UltraDavid has snuck his way up to the broadcast table off camera".

Seriously, you two are voice twins.

With that said though, you and Hippo did an excellent job on the mic -- salient commentary the whole way through, insightful analysis, and good knowledge of both the game and the players. Made me proud to watch :)
This, commentary by @Sajam and @KingHippo was really, really good. No screaming, just good knowledge and nice analysis. Wish we could get you both on the mic for every igau tournament. :)

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I'm gonna agree to disagree, Blondes don't do it for me. But thank you for the commentary compliment.
I respect that lol and no prob bro. That do I call it the DarthArma special thing was something I wondered since I heard ultra david first say it mad long ago. Now I know

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
I can't stand MMH but the baits and reads were to good. The Aquaman upset doooooohhhhhhhhhhhh smh. The smaht playing you brought was to hype!
man bro i know man i was ready for theo too!!! Anyea
Yeah dude I know man I was so ready for Theo and I Dropped the soap and that was all she wrote aha lolz and yeah well im glad I can make youlike Martian well at least mine lol