What's new

Fools, Zod is a well-balanced character.

Is Zod well-balanced?

• Total voters
Another point id like to add is recent post in my ZOD tech thread

Many of them say shit like "wow w this tech how is he not #1-2"

Well have any of you actually gone through and seen from July till now the plethora of tech I've posted pubicily? Now compare that to MMH and sinestro and others who never post their tech

Maybe my character looks most broke and OP because I actually am not a pussy and not scared to post my tech?

I will say this however, due to all the recent ZOD hate I will never post future tech again nor help any one person in the ZOD MU who complains about him. I tell Jupiter all the time he's the reo/ kabal pig/Kenshi pl/Lao Of injustice w MMH

He's incredibly good w a top character and only him and Reo. I continually ask for games looking for answers at same time respecting what he is

Edit: I will only share My ZOD tech and findings w ZOD brothers privately who have no affiliation w people I dislike
preach pig! if people dont wanna share their tech why should you? shit this community is already fucked up as it is. please do the same for mk10.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
They're all pretty great. Even Robo Ky's dissonant theme has grown on me.
Possibly the one that sticks in my head the most from hearing it over and over (#$%@ Boss I-No):
Sounds pretty good haven't heard it before. (Haven't heard a lot actually.. lol.)

I like a few Blazblue songs too, like my favorite:

BookBurning

Voidwards
These types of threads still exist? I haven't been on this site in sometime but holy shit, I can't even believe coming from MK9 which was like 2 years ago to now these types of threads are still as commonplace as ever.

Who cares if someone thinks someone is balanced or not and who cares to prove that they are/aren't? Obviously some characters have an advantage over others which is why tier lists exist. Instead we get people making stupid arbitrary reasons to prove balance or disprove balance.

I swear it's only this community alone in all the FG communities.

These types of threads still exist? I haven't been on this site in sometime but holy shit, I can't even believe coming from MK9 which was like 2 years ago to now these types of threads are still as commonplace as ever.

Who cares if someone thinks someone is balanced or not and who cares to prove that they are/aren't? Obviously some characters have an advantage over others which is why tier lists exist. Instead we get people making stupid arbitrary reasons to prove balance or disprove balance.

Lol its called an opinion bro, just like everything you just wrote......thats just your opinion :DOGE

BookBurning

Voidwards
Lol its called an opinion bro, just like everything you just wrote......thats just your opinion :DOGE
Wait, it's just my opinion? Hey man want to know how I know it's my opinion without you telling me? Because I just said it. No shit it's 'my opinion.' You're a god damn genius.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Can you clarify. You usually make pretty good points. This one eludes me however since Zod has some real weaknesses Kenshi did not. What he does have Kenshi did not is instant airs which are nearly always a game changer in NRS games.

haketh

Noob
Yeah, most definitely. I think Zod is really good, but it's not because of his footsies (which a lot of people used to upplay).

It's hard to play GG around here, I don't really know many that play it, and it's one of those games that you need to put a ton of time into to get decent - which is tough for a side game haha. Still looking forward to Xrd though, should be fun :)
Come to Emeryville, theirs a biweekly every month for GG.

Propaganda thread. Funded by Pig and Dave. Theo is lying and this is a false flag. This thread is delusional and needs Jesus.
Rare footage of me agreeing with Mafia

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
zod is overrated imo.. barely top five.. The only thing that is really cheap that he has is his backdash..

Still, hes top five

O yes I have a lot to say on this. Just got back from CW. Great post though.

But first here is a quick study guide to fuzzy blocking Zods trait rush down: (Low, High, High, Low, High). If you know Zods rushdown strings than this should be easy to practice! Once you get it down you can even start interrupting strings!

@EMPEROR_THEO I am a supporter!

More later
what if i do f2 low laser? also, i find that standing 3 is solid because you can laser cancel it into trait and be safer, and laser cancel dash up low, or hold it and go for a low

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Yea but u still talk w Birdsongs

BookBurning

Voidwards
I mean if you're into that sort of thing then let it rock

Lol but kinda weird u coming in here criticizing people when you're the one talking w chicks w dicks online
I was making more of a general statement than I was targeting anyone specific and what I said is true, these types of thread literally have plagued TYM since the dawn of time.

As far as Birdsongs goes, who cares? It's someone I talk online to occasionally and to be honest I really couldn't care less what gender that person was. Your entire Birdsongs crusade last year didn't do anything else except make you look like an autistic moron with nothing better to do with the maturity of a 12 year old kid. Man, married with kids Pig, must be tough.