What's new

First game you bought/played for your Xbox360/PS3?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I think Halo 3 had that balance though, not entirely perfect but it had the balance where plenty of the lower skilled players could still play fairly well on occasion, but us Players with the high amount of skill could show them up.
I guess True skill kept them separate though not to discourage the bad players from the multiplayer so Halo 3 has a brilliant balance imo.
Thing I loved about Halo 3 was that yes, it had that balance too but it had it differently.The casual side of things were focusing more on the Campaign , Forge , Custom games aspect while the competitive side were obviously in Ranked , GB , MLG.

You could see a mix of both in the social playlists but it's where you see pubstompers like me make a bunch of 13 year olds rage...which was ironic 'cause I was 13 at the time as well LMAO.

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
First game I played on my 360 was CoD 3, first game I bought was Halo 3.

I went 9 months without buying my own 360 games, because I'm cheap (and I had gotten the FF3 remake for the DS which I sunk over 150 hours into lol)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
First game I bought for PS3 and intended to play first:
Metal Gear Solid 4 (how is this even a question?)

First game I actually ended up playing on PS3:
MK2.. lol

KRYS9984

Noob
I got my Playstation 3 in February 2011 and it came with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Modnation Racers.

However, the first 2 games I purchased were Hot Shots Golf: Out Of Bounds and Army Of Two: The 40th Day.

Mortal Kombat 9 came right after that.

peachyO

Noob
i originally had an xbox 360. my first game was soul calibur 4. earlier this year, after 2 consoles and two RROD, i got a ps3. my first title? mortal kombat: complete edition, of course!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
no gow 1 will always be the best of the 3 hands down. No stopping power Bullshit. 11 sniper shots for 8 or w/e 1 shot active downs ;D
And supermans and spidermans were so sexy back then.

i spent most of my life from the age of like 13-15 playing Gears 1 Gears 3 i played for like a month and sold it back. just isnt the same. )':
Gears 1 was the only Gears I reeeeeeeeeally dug the hell out of. Made me wish I owned a 360.

Also: You live in Mt. Laurel. Hooray for having another neighbor :D.