What's new

First DLC Skin Pack: "Samurai Pack" Images Shown on XBONE

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I like that kitana outfit. I can see shinnoks being his most popular alt as well. Not sure about kenshi, I may prefer the blindfold look.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Samurai Shinnok looks badass as fuck but the fact that he doesn't actually use a sword kinda bothers me. I know, nitpicking on the highest of levels but with this kinda outfit you just picture this guy with a sword. Still, looks great. All three skins do.

BS3OOO

Noob
Skins don't have to make sense or follow any story lines. They are there for their aesthetic value. Have fun with them.
That's the plan. I'm sure the purpose is for the costumes to look cool. I don't care if the story mode displayed an outfit of Kenshi in jeans and a white t-shirt, I wouldn't prefer it over this Samurai outfit.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I think the Samurai Shinnok skin looks awesome. It's a bit reminiscent of Shao Kahn, what with the helmet and all, and he's got his green eyes! I'm really hoping for a classic MK4 alternate though, not a fan of his new jesterhat...

Kitana's body is a bit big, but I think that's just how the armor/clothing looks, it's fine. I do like the Kenshi one as well, why not?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
so is that a good deal? I dunno, im not familiar with buying DLC for any fighting games, so is 30 bucks worth it for 4 chars and the skins?
Well at....(using the injustice prices)
4.99/character
2.99/skin pack
Means you'll basically be getting one of the characters for free.

If you're not into the guest characters it's probably best not to do it.

trufenix

bye felicia
That's the plan. I'm sure the purpose is for the costumes to look cool. I don't care if the story mode displayed an outfit of Kenshi in jeans and a white t-shirt, I wouldn't prefer it over this Samurai outfit.
there's always a huge divide between concept art and in game anyway. I'm sure it will look more like kenshi in game