What's new

First DLC Skin Pack: "Samurai Pack" Images Shown on XBONE

wyruzzah

Noob
Since classic skins are coming they will most likely be MK4 era. Since MK9 had 1-3 based on story. So any one expecting those....Prepare to be disappointed.
I think it will be mix of MK1-4 skins, so for instance some character get costume MK1 and other from MK4. On Twitter some guy from NRS said it.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I think it will be mix of MK1-4 skins, so for instance some character get costume MK1 and other from MK4. On Twitter some guy from NRS said it.
I personally don't see the purpose of bringing back MK1-3 skins again because based on story and timeline, they shouldn't have those anymore.

Whatever sales I guess.

wyruzzah

Noob
I personally don't see the purpose of bringing back MK1-3 skins again because based on story and timeline, they shouldn't have those anymore.

Whatever sales I guess.
I think its very easy for NRS make one mesh (model) for instance MK1 ninja (Scorpion, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Reptile).. and they could release it as Klassik MK1 costume pack ..its just color swap.. same with MK3 cyber ninjas (if we get Cyrax and Sektor), so easy work and easy money for them :)

Immortal

Blind justice....
Cause I don't like the classic costumes? Fuck out of here. Give me a fucking break, I'm glad the game is progressing in the costume department and isn't staying stale like SF.

It's "fans" like you who keep the game stagnant and not creative by wanting the same shit from 20 years ago. All those classic costumes in MK9 were shit, just like your personality.
Pretty much this.

I don't like Kenshi ronin skin from that image but hey there maybe dozen or more people who like it, so why not? More diversity = better. Haters -> GTFO!

Honestly with the way Reptile has developed as a character I really wouldn't mind a classic Reptile skin so I could fight as a human.

Classic Scorp/Sub? Meh for me personally.

n9195v

Noob
Kenshi's mask looks like Drahmin's a little. Maybe it's suppose to be Drahmin?! They just spelled his name wrong!

My dreams are dead and buried.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Wait... Were Shinnok and Kenshi ever officially announced? I know Kenshi was shown for mobile, but I didn't know he was confirmed in the full game.

Quancheese

Shinnok Aggressor
Does anyone know why they chose samurai? I mean I love the progressive idea and love that image but since shinnok was a main boss at one point, there has to be some context or some reason as to why these three , him especially, don such culturally specific garb? Ideas anyone?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Does anyone know why they chose samurai? I mean I love the progressive idea and love that image but since shinnok was a main boss at one point, there has to be some context or some reason as to why these three , him especially, don such culturally specific garb? Ideas anyone?
because it looks cool.

thats the reasoning for why.

Why does Kabal shoot purple plasma and saws? because its cool.

Why is Johnny cage able to beat Scorpion and Sub-Zero who are the best characters ever to ever exist in MK and are ninjas who beat elder gods? becasue hes cool.

Why does Cassie where shades to a fight to the death? because its cool