What's new

First DLC Skin Pack: "Samurai Pack" Images Shown on XBONE

wyruzzah

Noob
I like only Kitana Jingu.. other are really shit, why they created this nonsense instead klassic skins?! People love klassik skins and not this!

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yeah you are really true MK fan.. i can tell!
Cause I don't like the classic costumes? Fuck out of here. Give me a fucking break, I'm glad the game is progressing in the costume department and isn't staying stale like SF.

It's "fans" like you who keep the game stagnant and not creative by wanting the same shit from 20 years ago. All those classic costumes in MK9 were shit, just like your personality.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Cause I don't like the classic costumes? Fuck out of here. Give me a fucking break, I'm glad the game is progressing in the costume department and isn't staying stale like SF.

It's "fans" like you who keep the game stagnant and not creative by wanting the same shit from 20 years ago. All those classic costumes in MK9 were shit, just like your personality.
Just gotta say I second this... I love the skins going outside MK for inspiration... Plus this don't mean the classic ones won't be there too...
I have played them forever have seen them all through mk9...this stuff is new and besides nostalgia the classic are just old looking and dated now...

astronout

see you at the top.
This DLC before the game has even released thing still does not sit well with me. just do it like league of legends and make that shit available ASAP at a premium and ill pay got damn it.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Since classic skins are coming they will most likely be MK4 era. Since MK9 had 1-3 based on story. So any one expecting those....Prepare to be disappointed.