What's new

[Feb 28, 2014] BLU PLANET KOMBAT #4[Friday] + JUDGMENT DAY MONTHLY [Saturday] (MASSAPEQUA)

REO

Undead
Also, the UMKII: TE hack has undergone some heavy updates. After the stream the author saw some adjustments that needed to be made and I should have that copy for the weekend. It looks like some very specific timer related stuff for specials to prevent infinites. I think they want to eliminate the 4 hit juggle limit. In addition more damage changes and what not.
So does this mean Mileena can potentially do more damage without the hit limit stopping her? o.o

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@99.5 @RapZiLLa54 boiler at my house got flooded last night. I have to run home to try to repair it. Sorry I can't make it again. SMH every day/week something new comes up :( so sorry I couldn't get on earlier to tell ya

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yeah I was talking to KDZ last night. I think we're gonna be down to attend. If you have room that would be awesome, but it depends what time you are leaving because there is something I gotta do earlier in the day.
Shock Said at 1pm. At the Cheesequake rest area on the Parkway. And since it seems like Fran and Arma cannot make it then we would be able to Fit Shock, Icey, Me, You and KDZ in his Car. Hopefully im not miss informed about anything.

Noob
Hey everone, I'm running about 45 minutes behind at work. I should be out of here in about 10 minutes and I'll get to BP about 7:15

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Err sorry guys, I forgot about an appointment that I have tomorrow and I'm gonna miss the ride :(. Hope it's a good time anyways.
We'll do another one of our super hyper MM's next time Zilla.