What's new

[Feb 28, 2014] BLU PLANET KOMBAT #4[Friday] + JUDGMENT DAY MONTHLY [Saturday] (MASSAPEQUA)

REO

Undead
LOL, maybe I worded it wrong? The guy that made the hack? for "U"MK2?
Shoot maybe I'm in the wrong thread.
We have no idea who the hacker is, but we will have a copy of UMK2 and will be playing it competitively on stream this Saturday. The hacker is probably some guy from a foreign country. I just have a feeling it's someone who barely speaks English for some reason, lol.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Arma and Fran unfortunately can't make it but Rico is no longer going to SCR and said he might come by. "Possibles" updated.

Confirmed Players:
1. @R.E.O.
2. @SwiftTomHanks
3. @Shock
4. @Mikemetroid
5. @Scoot Magee
6. @G4S KT Smith
7. @G4S Claude VonStroke
8. @Whitefox
9. @I AM MOSSBERG
10. @Insuperable
11. @Kabbage
12. Durtman
13. @9.95
14. @Vito DeVito
15. @ISF_AWG_Indecisive
16. @Icy Black Deep
17. @Ray Riazy
18. @BlackBryan
19. @pherleece
20. @REDRUM
21. @Grr
22. @KingJamez12
23. @ClassySasquatch

Possibles:
@jamessmk
@StevoSuprem0
@Abbneto
@Zyphox
@rev0lver
@KDZ
@Tom Brady
@RG Rico Suave

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Arma and Fran can't go this weekend. Right now I have indecisive, icy, and likely KDZ going. One spot open and I was told Stevo you were interested and they'd get back to me. Last time we all met at the Cheesequake Park exit and parked there, took my Mountaineer to the venue. If we get more people we need two cars.

Reactions: REO

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also, the UMKII: TE hack has undergone some heavy updates. After the stream the author saw some adjustments that needed to be made and I should have that copy for the weekend. It looks like some very specific timer related stuff for specials to prevent infinites. I think they want to eliminate the 4 hit juggle limit. In addition more damage changes and what not.

Im gonna try and make it on fridau but should definitely be there Saturday but unfortunately I wont be entering any games. I'll be there to chill and play casuals of anyone wants to. I could also provide terrible commentary if needed
I'll pay your entry fee as long as you promise not to be Emo.
i really cant afford it. something happened and i had to empty my savings. it's bad but i still want to hang out and i can afford the venue so ill still be there. my fiance wants me to stay home but too bad lol
I got your entry fees. Don't worry.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@R.E.O. @9.95 MKT starts @ 6??
Also Phil I don't feel like digging in my wall panels do you have an extra N64 controller? (Those wall pannels are a mess heh)

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I will be going to hangout. I will not be able to compete :( Reo has agreed to play Quan Chi in grand finals in honor of my fallout ;_;

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Arma and Fran can't go this weekend. Right now I have indecisive, icy, and likely KDZ going. One spot open and I was told Stevo you were interested and they'd get back to me. Last time we all met at the Cheesequake Park exit and parked there, took my Mountaineer to the venue. If we get more people we need two cars.
Yeah I was talking to KDZ last night. I think we're gonna be down to attend. If you have room that would be awesome, but it depends what time you are leaving because there is something I gotta do earlier in the day.