What's new

[Feb 28, 2014] BLU PLANET KOMBAT #4[Friday] + JUDGMENT DAY MONTHLY [Saturday] (MASSAPEQUA)

REO

Undead
@MK_Chameleon hopefully you can come through one of these days. Would be fun to play your Zod.
Ok, I have some EXCITING NEWS!

UMK2, the updated/rebalance hack of MORTAL KOMBAT 2 that debuted Winter Brawl this past weekend will be available for Casuals at Friday's BPK and on Saturday during Judgement Day.

Not sure if we will run a tournament, but we will definitely have it there for casuals both days!
So hype for this. Can't wait to try out the new Sub-Zero and Reptile.

I hope there's a UMK2 tournament.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Bringing a new PA guy down Saturday with me too. I wanted to go Friday, but 4 days off in a week is too many days off, unfortunately. Not looking forward to the drive, but stoked about BP. Had a blast last time!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Bringing a new PA guy down Saturday with me too. I wanted to go Friday, but 4 days off in a week is too many days off, unfortunately. Not looking forward to the drive, but stoked about BP. Had a blast last time!
That mean you're coming with Andrew or not? I thought Andrew was coming down friday or are you all just coming saturday now?

If ever I wished I lived in New York (and I really never have), it's now.

There's just no Kombat in the SW Ohio area. Is there a possibility of the hack author making a grand appearance at this event?

i live in valley stream actually @R.E.O.

this friday im either going to next level for the 'too old too furious' event or going out somewhere in manhattan. one of these days il come through though!

Reactions: REO

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Reactions: REO