What's new

[Feb 16, 2013] New Challengers X 2013 AE/UMVC3/MK9/KOF and more!! (Stratford, CT)

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yeah... Electronics II teacher popped a "exam 1 is on Monday, 20% of your grade! Stay free!" On us today....

Life is taking over man, what can I say....

Ps. Having people over on the 23rd if your free.
Winter Brawl sir.

Well that's fine, if it's any consultation, I've put Kenshis shoulder away. You don't have to be scared anymore ;)

CRUM

Noob
I should be there around 1, leaving my house at 10. The forecast was showing only 1-2 inches of snow by nightfall so I'll remain optimistic unless there's a change. See you all there.

Guys, to all of you that we're there for this.. I had a fucking great time.. It was my first offline event and I got to meet some amazing players & people. I'm gonna try for winter brawl if I can get off work. Vggs to everyone I played. Big ups to CDJr for snatching first place and Chris g for 2nd. I'm defiantly hoping they host some injustice there when it comes out. Again, I had a blast.. Thanks for the great matches and conversation. Hope to see you guys again soon..

CRUM

Noob
Guys, to all of you that we're there for this.. I had a fucking great time.. It was my first offline event and I got to meet some amazing players & people. I'm gonna try for winter brawl if I can get off work. Vggs to everyone I played. Big ups to CDJr for snatching first place and Chris g for 2nd. I'm defiantly hoping they host some injustice there when it comes out. Again, I had a blast.. Thanks for the great matches and conversation. Hope to see you guys again soon..
Hey man it was great to have you. Let us know on here if you can make it to Winter Brawl. Check here regularly for New England tourneys and casuals and such.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Had a great time! Been told by one of the TOs that they will have another one next month around the same day. LEt's hope to have more than 15 people nex

GGs to Crum, Cpt Ex, and everyone I got the chance to get some casuals in with (sorry i'm bad with remembering names expect for Steve who introduced himself like three times XD). Hope to make it to casuals every chance I can get to level up. Just keep me posted. :)

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Fuck me.... I'm so pissed I couldn't go. Oh yeah, casuals at my crib on the weekend of the 3rd..

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
I see chronic smoke in our future

Deftonesrc

I see chronic smoke in our future
ohhhhhh shit! Hold that busch light my G =)

So can you come on the 3rd? I'll get some real beer for that ass lol, bring that hardcore DSF shit son!

Which reminds me, when can I get some of the older shit?

Hollywood, good look in letting my use your sync cable 4,000,000 times.. You're a good man haha.

Oh and Deftones, where do you live bro? I would love to get some casuals in with you guys.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
ohhhhhh shit! Hold that busch light my G =)

So can you come on the 3rd? I'll get some real beer for that ass lol, bring that hardcore DSF shit son!

Which reminds me, when can I get some of the older shit?
I am booked to play drums for "Legally Blonde the Musical" at my old high school haha... no time for anything 23rd - 4th ;(

If you want to hear old DFS I'll hook you up.

Deftonesrc

Hollywood, good look in letting my use your sync cable 4,000,000 times.. You're a good man haha.

Oh and Deftones, where do you live bro? I would love to get some casuals in with you guys.
I live in Newport, Rhode Island. How about yourself? My friend from Jersey is rollin up on that weekend along with the Steves, so you are more than welcome to join us. We usually start off serious, then descend into random select madness as the beer diminishes. Last time we discovered that the secret to defeating kenshi is sub-zeros ice puddle. . . haha, its actually a lot of fun.

I use it to level up my characters, and have a great time doing it!

I am booked to play drums for "Legally Blonde the Musical" at my old high school haha... no time for anything 23rd - 4th ;(

If you want to hear old DFS I'll hook you up.
Awesome! Ohwell, we can get some games in sometime. And remember, 4/4 time is for scrubs!

I live in Newport, Rhode Island. How about yourself? My friend from Jersey is rollin up on that weekend along with the Steves, so you are more than welcome to join us. We usually start off serious, then descend into random select madness as the beer diminishes. Last time we discovered that the secret to defeating kenshi is sub-zeros ice puddle. . . haha, its actually a lot of fun.

I use it to level up my characters, and have a great time doing it!

Awesome! Ohwell, we can get some games in sometime. And remember, 4/4 time is for scrubs!

I'm in Connecticut.. I live like 10 min from where we were last night. :) sooo hoping the keep doing these haha. The two Steve's huh? I owe them some matches.. I definitely would love to get up with you guys and get some in. If any of you guys want to pm me.. I'll give you my # so we can try and get something going.. I really don't want to play online ever again.. Though i probably still will but only with certain people haha. But I really need to get up with the Steve's & Hollywood for sure.. They are too close not to.

I'm glad everyone who came enjoyed themselves, we really do try to keep making each event better than the previous. Remember guys if you can like us on facebook.com/newchallengersct so you can post there any suggestions or stay up to date on future events.