What's new

[Feb 16, 2013] New Challengers X 2013 AE/UMVC3/MK9/KOF and more!! (Stratford, CT)

CRUM

Noob
Thats the spirit! If I have to deal with that bullshit knee, cyraxs dumb net shit, kenshis shoulder of gay, and kabals nomad dash horse shit, whats another minor lump in a sea of shit?

=)
We should do a NEK vs. VSM exhibition and show them what's up :)

Hey guys sorry I just noticed the initial post, but the tournament will be starting at 2pm because we are expecting a huge turnout. Please show up on time as we will not be able to wait/delay tournaments for anyone. Also follow us on FB if you can people to stay up to date on future events facebook.com/newchallengersct

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
FUCK! T_T

I suggest not to drive in that weather for those thinking of driving if this storm is gonna happen. I was planning on taking a train to stratford. If anything, what time were you guys planning on arriving to the venue? I was gonna come by when it opens and hope to get casuals with someone.

As far the storm goes, if it has started snowing that morning I will cancel the tournament. As much momentum this event is getting to be something trully amazing, nothing is worth the risk of having people drive in snow. But I will reach out to all tournament threads and update them promptly. Also due to a change in the twitch.tv policy regarding archiving and quality for non partner channels we will be streaming thru our other channel at twitch.tv/dontblowthis

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
last weather update I saw, snow wasn't even in the forecast.

And weather.com says 30% chance Saturday and nothing on Sunday.

I dont think its going to snow on Saturday, so far its looks like we will have 20 setups for 5 games. Maybe some extra monitors if people want to bring extra systems. CptXecution what time you think youll get there?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I dont think its going to snow on Saturday, so far its looks like we will have 20 setups for 5 games. Maybe some extra monitors if people want to bring extra systems. CptXecution what time you think youll get there?
I'm shooting for noon time.

People please remember to be on time, if you are taking the train to Stratford, we will pick you up. Call the number in the initial post and we will have someone go get you. Also call if you are running behind so we can make sure to have you added in to the bracket, as I can not stress enough I want to be starting at 2 pm

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I will be arriving around opening time to get casuals in for either MK or Persona, depending on who is there and what they want to play until the tournament is close to starting. I'll bring a 360 probably to do this.

See you guys there.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
wait what?!

eh, no worries you'll see me next week lol
Yeah... Electronics II teacher popped a "exam 1 is on Monday, 20% of your grade! Stay free!" On us today....

Life is taking over man, what can I say....

Ps. Having people over on the 23rd if your free.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
no one is making you go lol
I wasn't claiming that, just stating my reasons for not doing so. I was going to originally, but I just can't.... It sucks

My girl was actually going to pay for the entire trip, but my schedule said "NO!"