What's new

[Feb 16, 2013] New Challengers X 2013 AE/UMVC3/MK9/KOF and more!! (Stratford, CT)

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
FACEBOOK
When: Saturday February 16th 2013
Venue Opens: 11 am
Starts: 2 pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games:
SFxT: 2 out of 3 3 out 5 wf/lf/gf(time permitting)
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF13: will be run by LazyFreddie
DOA5: Will be run by Raion
MK9: 2/3, 3/5 WF/LF/GF BANS: Kratos, Stages (Street, Beach, Desert and Kratos) WILL BE RUN ON PS3.

System: Xbox 360 (MK9 will be run on PS3)
Monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament Fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers
Venue: 555 Lordship Blvd Stratford CT
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528
PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES
Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.

We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

POSTED BY BACARDI ON SHORYUKEN.COM (SO THAT IS NOT MY PHONE NUMBER)

I really need to get a new job. I can't stand working every weekend anymore, especially with these MK events so close to me.

I feel like a broken record at this point, but I'll see what I can do, I am really looking forward to seeing how far you guys have all come along since I last made it out to one of these :D

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
This is kind of a hike for me so unless it's some crazy large turnout I probably won't be going. I appreciate the tag though.

If I decide to go i'll let you guys know.

Hello, I know CDJR will be at this tournament and possibly ChrisG as well for MK9. We also have local players that play as well if you live in the area these tournaments are always worth coming to.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Hello, I know CDJR will be at this tournament and possibly ChrisG as well for MK9. We also have local players that play as well if you live in the area these tournaments are always worth coming to.
Glad to hear you still have locals that play the game! CDjr coming is awesome. Let's go guys, let's make this big.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
To all attending....

The set up I'm bringing is as follows

PS3 Slim v2
ASUS VH236H Monitor w/earphone splitter
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

NOTES: Bring your headphones so you can hear, without them you won't be able to.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Now on to important business. . . where are we all going for a drink after this shit? Jr is 21 right? I believe some shots are in order

CD jr

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Hahahaha. Fuck it, BRING ON KRATOS
Thats the spirit! If I have to deal with that bullshit knee, cyraxs dumb net shit, kenshis shoulder of gay, and kabals nomad dash horse shit, whats another minor lump in a sea of shit?

=)