What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Not a wishlist thread, but if you could make deadpool for Injustice how would you make him, him and swamp THAAAANG.
Deadshot? I wouldn't for Injustice, we have all the gun guys we need and Deadshot would add nuthin.

Swamp Thang? Oh the moves, THE GLORIOUS MOVES!
But let's start with what's important eh?
Primary Costume, standard Swamp Thing.. big green... you get the idea.
Secondary: Insurgency, similar to his rather awesome angel of the green look.
And as an extra alt: The previous Guardian/Monk look in Swamp Thing #21 (can't find the image)
How to fit in with the Story: Ever since Metropolis was nuked it was a wasteland where nothing could grow, the loss of the green in that area causes Swamp Thing pain, his efforts to help re cultivate the city are hampered when Regime Supes decides to pave the whole city with concrete (see Metropolis stage no plants anywhere). Swamp Thing joins up with the Insurgency as Batman promises to help bring back the green in Metroplois in exchange for his help.

Clash Dialogue with:
Killer Frost (winter/autumn/spring puns abound)
Grundy (Green/The Rot dialogue)
Batman (can't be harder than Ivy etc.)
Green Lantern/Arrow (For the Green, "I think we have enough Green buddy")

Superman is not just my favorite DC character but just my favorite in general for several reasons.

The most obvious being that he's just the most powerful thing in the whole DCU outside of that there's the more subtle suggestion that hes also the smartest. His greatest rouge Lex Luthor is the smartest man in existence and outsmarts him on the regular in ways that make him look like a dumbass

Superman does not outsmart Lex... he just has favorable frame data on F2, 3

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I would love to hear an in depth explanation. :D
Have you read New 52 Suicide Squad at all? Some of her characterization is a little messed up but it's still quite interesting, they explore her psyche a bit more, how awesome she is etc. but there is some fairly messed up stuff in Suicide Squad, but they seem to be trying to make her as a lot smarter than she appears to be. But I've heard people say they hate her in Suicide Squad soooo....

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Deadshot? I wouldn't for Injustice, we have all the gun guys we need and Deadshot would add nuthin.

Swamp Thang? Oh the moves, THE GLORIOUS MOVES!
But let's start with what's important eh?
Primary Costume, standard Swamp Thing.. big green... you get the idea.
Secondary: Insurgency, similar to his rather awesome angel of the green look.
And as an extra alt: The previous Guardian/Monk look in Swamp Thing #21 (can't find the image)
How to fit in with the Story: Ever since Metropolis was nuked it was a wasteland where nothing could grow, the loss of the green in that area causes Swamp Thing pain, his efforts to help re cultivate the city are hampered when Regime Supes decides to pave the whole city with concrete (see Metropolis stage no plants anywhere). Swamp Thing joins up with the Insurgency as Batman promises to help bring back the green in Metroplois in exchange for his help.

Clash Dialogue with:
Killer Frost (winter/autumn/spring puns abound)
Grundy (Green/The Rot dialogue)
Batman (can't be harder than Ivy etc.)
Green Lantern/Arrow (For the Green, "I think we have enough Green buddy")
Very very nice. Amazing post. How about supermove? That Angel skin is badass by the way. Also what would you make his trait be?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Have you read New 52 Suicide Squad at all? Some of her characterization is a little messed up but it's still quite interesting, they explore her psyche a bit more, how awesome she is etc. but there is some fairly messed up stuff in Suicide Squad, but they seem to be trying to make her as a lot smarter than she appears to be. But I've heard people say they hate her in Suicide Squad soooo....
I wish I could collect comics and read them but sadly......I don't have any comic book shops :(....Plus I look online and it seems a lot to complicated getting new issues then it should be.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I like the Flash. Simply put, he has one power. Going fast.

Every other power he has stems from simply going fast. He doesn't naturally have heat vision or frost breath or that junk, he is just a simple "run fast" kind of guy. Also, Jay Garrick and outrunning death with a past version of himself while shooting the breeze casually tipped the scales as well.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Very very nice. Amazing post. How about supermove? That Angel skin is badass by the way. Also what would you make his trait be?
Supermove is sort of difficult to make as awesome as others, I mean he's not going to punch someone through the earth, into orbit, run around the world etc. so I thought I would make it kind of brutal. Activated is a charge/rush, ST slams into his opponent and sends them flying backwards, but plants/trees/vines with thorns spring out the ground at catch them, wrapping around their limbs as they struggle to free themselves, ST approaches with bark armor or thorns growing over his fists as he proceeds to use his opponent as a punching bag, ending with a big hit (possibly a stump rising from the ground idk) to free them and knock them back.

Trait was a bit weird for me, I was thinking it's called Force of Nature but I don't have may ideas, the only think I was think of is buff punches like Batgirl has, except his lasts for a short while and gives him thorns on his hands, each punch hit that lands causes a small amount of additional bleed damage over time, quick start up animation, short-ish duration and a long recharge time I think.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I like the Flash. Simply put, he has one power. Going fast.

Every other power he has stems from simply going fast. He doesn't naturally have heat vision or frost breath or that junk, he is just a simple "run fast" kind of guy. Also, Jay Garrick and outrunning death with a past version of himself while shooting the breeze casually tipped the scales as well.
My gf loves The Flash. Calls him a human vibrator :coffee:

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Supermove is sort of difficult to make as awesome as others, I mean he's not going to punch someone through the earth, into orbit, run around the world etc. so I thought I would make it kind of brutal. Activated is a charge/rush, ST slams into his opponent and sends them flying backwards, but plants/trees/vines with thorns spring out the ground at catch them, wrapping around their limbs as they struggle to free themselves, ST approaches with bark armor or thorns growing over his fists as he proceeds to use his opponent as a punching bag, ending with a big hit (possibly a stump rising from the ground idk) to free them and knock them back.

Trait was a bit weird for me, I was thinking it's called Force of Nature but I don't have may ideas, the only think I was think of is buff punches like Batgirl has, except his lasts for a short while and gives him thorns on his hands, each punch hit that lands causes a small amount of additional bleed damage over time, quick start up animation, short-ish duration and a long recharge time I think.
Me and you should go apply for a job at NRS.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Tie between

Bruce Wayne Alfred Dick Grayson Zatanna Tim Drake Saint Walker Superman Lex Luthor Norman McCay and Billy Batson

....shut up I can have more than one favorite!
You can have more then one favorite, you just have to narrow the list down from every character in the dc universe...