What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
IF Supermans so smart why didn't he see that kryptonite green arrow coming? NANANANANANANA BATMAAAAAN!!!!!!!

Edit: No but foreal nice post :D
Thank you lol

I love how everyone who read that story or I guess the new people who got to watch it completely ignore the fact the whole fight was staged and Superman was in on it lol.

I like the Flash. Simply put, he has one power. Going fast.

Every other power he has stems from simply going fast. He doesn't naturally have heat vision or frost breath or that junk, he is just a simple "run fast" kind of guy. Also, Jay Garrick and outrunning death with a past version of himself while shooting the breeze casually tipped the scales as well.
Also Flash can kill all of the powerful superheroes he is really underratted

Red Hood. I like him, because he is how I would imagine a gadget based vigilante to be:

+ Full Body Armor, which even protects his head
+ Some great costumes
+ He actually kills his opponents, which is important in a world like Batmans
+ He would still risk his life to safe innocents
+ He is witty and can talk a lot of trash
+ He had some great moments as the imposter of other characters
+ He punched Batman in the face - multiple times
+ Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns
+ The reason why he took the Red Hood persona (with him being afraid of the Joker, who killed him and wanting to represent his greatest fear - just like Batman)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Red Hood. I like him, because he is how I would imagine a gadget based vigilante to be:

+ Full Body Armor, which even protects his head
+ Some great costumes
+ He actually kills his opponents, which is important in a world like Batmans
+ He would still risk his life to safe innocents
+ He is witty and can talk a lot of trash
+ He had some great moments as the imposter of other characters
+ He punched Batman in the face - multiple times
+ Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns
+ The reason why he took the Red Hood persona (with him being afraid of the Joker, who killed him and wanting to represent his greatest fear - just like Batman)
Hes up there on my list too, kinda like male version of Harley.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The perfect pairing = Deadpool + Harley Quinn. I would buy these comics.
I like 'em both separately but if they did do a book with them together I fear it would be kinda obnoxious... I'm sure someone would do a good job though. I think my mistake is I can only hear her "Mistah J" voice.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I would love to hear your point of view on how you would want him adapted into this game as DLC, trait and supermove wise. Also what skins you would want him to have.
Trait would be a combo extender. Cold could freeze his opponents more than once (I say 3-5 times) with his cold gun any time in a middle of a combo. If you drop a combo while using the trait you can't use the rest of the shots, you have to wait for ALL the shots to recharge one by one.

Special moves
Cold field: Cold shoots the ground with his gun and creates a cold field where projectiles aren't able to past through and if they walk into it then they freeze of course. In other words an anti zoning tool.
Ice boulder: Like Sub-zero's move from MKvsDC where he makes a block of ice over the opponents head.
Cold blasts: A regular freeze blast that's just a projectile. It does NOT freeze them, it only hits them. The MB version slows them down for about 4 seconds
(Air)Cold Blast: Can shoot in the air of course.
Ice Grenade: Like cyber Sub-zero's move.
Rogues Revenge: A tackle like move. The MB version, Cold slides on the ground, shoots, and freeze's the opponent in a pose like this.
Cold slide1.jpg

His Super move would be him creating a gigantic ice block where Mirror Master comes out from the reflection of the ice and drags the opponent to the Flash museum basement (that's where the rogues hang out most of the time) Where each rogue attacks the opponent in their own unique way and brings them back to cold where he goes for the final blow.

His Super move would be him creating a gigantic ice block where Mirror Master comes out from the reflection of the ice and drags the opponent to the Flash museum basement (that's where the rogues hang out most of the time) Where each rogue attacks the opponent in their own unique way and brings them back to cold where he goes for the final blow.
45 seconds later, LOL!

I also think that the cold field should be his trait, otherwise he would be way too stronk.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Trait would be a combo extender. Cold could freeze his opponents more than once (I say 3-5 times) with his cold gun any time in a middle of a combo. If you drop a combo while using the trait you can't use the rest of the shots, you have to wait for ALL the shots to recharge one by one.

Special moves
Cold field: Cold shoots the ground with his gun and creates a cold field where projectiles aren't able to past through and if they walk into it then they freeze of course. In other words an anti zoning tool.
Ice boulder: Like Sub-zero's move from MKvsDC where he makes a block of ice over the opponents head.
Cold blasts: A regular freeze blast that's just a projectile. It does NOT freeze them, it only hits them. The MB version slows them done for about 4 seconds
(Air)Cold Blast: Can shoot in the air of course.
Ice Grenade: Like cyber Sub-zero's move.
Rogues Revenge: A tackle like move. The MB version, Cold slides on the ground, shoots, and freeze's the opponent in a pose like this.
View attachment 6334

That, sounds amazing. I would rather this than MMH, Poison Ivy, Red Hood, all of it, that sounds awesome.

For his Super, which rogues?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'm in the Red Hood army? Whoo! Haha. ;)

MMH, Red Hood, Captain Cold and Ivy or Swamp Thing. That would be amazing to me... But then there's also Zatanna, Dr. Fate, etc. :(
I know what you mean. I really want Zatanna or Dr. Fate.

Zatanna could be Freddy 2.0 mixed with Kenshi 2.0... it would be amazing.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I know what you mean. I really want Zatanna or Dr. Fate.

Zatanna could be Freddy 2.0 mixed with Kenshi 2.0... it would be amazing.

There's too many characters I want!!! :(

MMH, Red Hood, C. Cold, Poison Ivy, Zatanna, Fate. :( Who do you want?

By the way, I saw Furious 6. I was suppose to go with 2 friends, but they cancelled last minute, and I didn't get the message until later on, so I went alone. :( But it was good. Damn! Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson vs. that crazy giant dude! When Vin caught the chick mid air (the bridge scene) a crazy lady was like "AHHH HAAAA!!"