What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Batman had always been my favorite DC character and I was a big time fan of his Rogue Gallery.. Then Harley Quinn showed up in '92.. The animated series did a great job with her and then DC brought her into the comics.. Being born on April 1st I tend to like Fool/Jester characters and I was ALL about her, then came her backstory and I was hooked...a Dr in Arkham who fell for an inmate (Joker).. They go on crime sprees together.... Awesome.

I was very excited she was announced for IGAU and I made my mind up pre release that she was my main... In fact, her inclusion was one of the main factors I picked up IGAU.. NRS and WB did a great job representing her as a character in IGAU, unfortunately it hurts her overall viability in a fighting game sense.. But since I am not competing for money... I am having tons of fun overcoming her obstacles win or lose. She actually fits the mold of the character type I love.. Obnoxious, Annoying, make your opponent just want to put you through the floor, and a character other players HATE losing to.. (Vega/Claw in SF series, Spidey in Marvel, Johnny Cage early MK, The Joker in MKvsDCU) Now Harley <3
Very nice to see you here xWEBSx nice post. What do you think about them not including the jester knife boot?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Very nice to see you here xWEBSx nice post. What do you think about them not including the jester knife boot?
Great concept... Just visual however.. No real application (unless they decided to make it her trait) when knife boot is out it slows her walk speed but increases kick attacks (or something to that extent)... However I'm not broken hearted over the exclusion... Just broken hearted over her TRAIT!!! :)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Great concept... Just visual however.. No real application (unless they decided to make it her trait) when knife boot is out it slows her walk speed but increases kick attacks (or something to that extent)... However I'm not broken hearted over the exclusion... Just broken hearted over her TRAIT!!! :)
I'm broken hearted over both, yeah the knife boot could make her 33 do like 7% more damage. Assuming 3 is A/X (Xbox/PS) It's still a foreign language to me haha.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I'm broken hearted over both, yeah the knife boot could make her 33 do like 7% more damage. Assuming 3 is A/X (Xbox/PS) It's still a foreign language to me haha.
3,3 is right man.. You are correct.. Not to mention the havoc in TS and follow ups.. Oh well.

Error

DF2+R2
DO you like their adaptions in this game? What would you change about them?
I like them for the most part, Black Adam's voice acting leaves a little to be desired sometimes and I wish he'd get more costumes, and I like how serious Aquaman is but he's a little too serious to the point of being dry sometimes.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
1. Cass Cain: she's cool had the perfect backstory to be a 90s anti-heroine yet is a true hero plus I may have a thing for Asian girls.:oops:
2. Supergirl: she's cool,cute and spunky.
3. Raven: see Cass Cain minus the Asian part.
4. Wonderwoman: she's a hot badass warrior princess nuff said.
5. Katana: hot badass Asian warrior with a soul sucking sword she also looks cool and has a nice backstory

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hmm.. if I could only pick one person: Deadshot I guess? Or Waller? I love Suicide Squad/Secret Six.

Other than that: Renee Montoya, Bane (only from Secret Six though, most interesting version of him IMO), Resurrection Man, Swamp Thing & Constantine.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
1. Cass Cain: she's cool had the perfect backstory to be a 90s anti-heroine yet is a true hero plus I may have a thing for Asian girls.:oops:
2. Supergirl: she's cool,cute and spunky.
3. Raven: see Cass Cain minus the Asian part.
4. Wonderwoman: she's a hot badass warrior princess nuff said.
5. Katana: hot badass Asian warrior with a soul sucking sword she also looks cool and has a nice backstory
All the females and no Harley? Interesting. I love your name by the way seeing as how my favorite color is red.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Hmm.. if I could only pick one person: Deadshot I guess? Or Waller? I love Suicide Squad/Secret Six.

Other than that: Renee Montoya, Bane (only from Secret Six though, most interesting version of him IMO), Resurrection Man, Swamp Thing & Constantine.
Deadshot would play a lot like Deathstroke, I feel the same way about Red Hood(Robin).

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Deadshot would play a lot like Deathstroke, I feel the same way about Red Hood(Robin).
Lol whoops, didn't realise it was a wishlist thread, I thought it was just who is your favorite character :confused:

In that case then Swamp Thang all the way!

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Superman is not just my favorite DC character but just my favorite in general for several reasons.

The most obvious being that he's just the most powerful thing in the whole DCU outside of that there's the more subtle suggestion that hes also the smartest. Now wait before the Bat people get all but hurt lemme chime in on why A) this is true and B) why its not super obvious. Supermans doesn't "Fight" evil he really doesn't believe in violence and goes to great lengths to make sure that no one friend or foe ever gets hurt in conflict under his watch. He usually solves conflicts by finding ways to outsmart his opponents and use his powers in astonishingly creative ways. His greatest rouge Lex Luthor is the smartest man in existence and outsmarts him on the regular in ways that make him look like a dumbass, he has to his morals wont allow him to hurt him in any way. Supermans inteligence is not obvious because like most geniuses hes pretty much clinically depressed. He doesnt feel like (and probably couldnt) he could explain his perspective on life to anybody, compund this with the fact that hes literally an alien and the only survivors of his race are the psycopaths in the Phantom Zone and you can see why he needs a spot to chill like the fortress of solitude. Superman Is my favorite superhero because he represents something higher than us all n ot in terms of power but in terms of always aspiring to be the best person possible.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Lol whoops, didn't realise it was a wishlist thread, I thought it was just who is your favorite character :confused:

In that case then Swamp Thang all the way!
Not a wishlist thread, but if you could make deadpool for Injustice how would you make him, him and swamp THAAAANG.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Superman is not just my favorite DC character but just my favorite in general for several reasons.

The most obvious being that he's just the most powerful thing in the whole DCU outside of that there's the more subtle suggestion that hes also the smartest. Now wait before the Bat people get all but hurt lemme chime in on why A) this is true and B) why its not super obvious. Supermans doesn't "Fight" evil he really doesn't believe in violence and goes to great lengths to make sure that no one friend or foe ever gets hurt in conflict under his watch. He usually solves conflicts by finding ways to outsmart his opponents and use his powers in astonishingly creative ways. His greatest rouge Lex Luthor is the smartest man in existence and outsmarts him on the regular in ways that make him look like a dumbass, he has to his morals wont allow him to hurt him in any way. Supermans inteligence is not obvious because like most geniuses hes pretty much clinically depressed. He doesnt feel like (and probably couldnt) he could explain his perspective on life to anybody, compund this with the fact that hes literally an alien and the only survivors of his race are the psycopaths in the Phantom Zone and you can see why he needs a spot to chill like the fortress of solitude. Superman Is my favorite superhero because he represents something higher than us all n ot in terms of power but in terms of always aspiring to be the best person possible.
IF Supermans so smart why didn't he see that kryptonite green arrow coming? NANANANANANANA BATMAAAAAN!!!!!!!

Edit: No but foreal nice post :D

Jon Berg

Noob
Hawkman by far, then Dr. Fate.

Hawkman is probably one of the more barbaric heroes in DC. Not afraid to shed blood and has a notoriously short temper. My dude.

Jon Berg

Noob
Is Hawkgirl related to him? Or is she his wife or something?

Yep. Their schtick is that they are cursed from Egyptian times to always die to the same person (Hath-Set), only to later be reborn and eventually find eachother and fall in love again. Well, thats one of his two origin stories at least. Romantic really. Balances out his smash first ask questions later persona.