What's new

Evidence for Onaga in MKX and final boss speculation

ando1184

Noob
What if this is shinnok's demon form? Remember in MK mythologies, shinnok had a demon form that was very skinny. Just added wings this time, idk? Plus shinnok fights raiden in his MK attire and this demon is standing over mk1 raiden. Thoughts?

What if this is shinnok's demon form? Remember in MK mythologies, shinnok had a demon form that was very skinny. Just added wings this time, idk? Plus shinnok fights raiden in his MK attire and this demon is standing over mk1 raiden. Thoughts?
That's another possibility too. This design would be a lot better than one in mythologies. I think this fight took place at the sky temple. If this is Shinnok, then they done one of favorite characters justice.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
You're right, it absolutely could be. At the moment I think it's a straight up 50/50 toss between the two.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
If it isn't Shinnok then I think it is the Blood Demon. Btw, did you guys notice Raiden's revenant form in the video? I think he will die in MKX.

ando1184

Noob
If it isn't Shinnok then I think it is the Blood Demon. Btw, did you guys notice Raiden's revenant form in the video? I think he will die in MKX.
I would love them to incorporate the blood dagger storyline in this bc I want reiko to be in this game :)