What's new

Evidence for Onaga in MKX and final boss speculation

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Probably no, a lot of evidence show us, Shinnok will be a final boss, MK9 final, Ed hints the boss will be a return char and more hints..
Check twitter now dudes, other important hints, Fujin, Liu Kang and mostard and ketchup (Cyrax and Sektor confirmed, no doubts).

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 6h6 hours ago
@slikk03: @noobde @JosFlores16 @NetherRealm I won't get an answer about shinnok will I? pic.twitter.com/1Q3hRvDeFB EB: You will at some point.
He said a lot of people wouldn't see it coming. Who would not see Shinnok being final boss in MKX coming after playing MK9 story mode? Shinnok will be in the game in some form, just not as a boss.
My money is on either Onaga, Dark Raiden or Liu Kang

trufenix

bye felicia
He said a lot of people wouldn't see it coming. Who would not see Shinnok being final boss in MKX coming after playing MK9 story mode? Shinnok will be in the game in some form, just not as a boss.
My money is on either Onaga, Dark Raiden or Liu Kang
Who would see Kung Lao and Kitana returning to life after MK9s story mode? You guys give boons tweets way too much credit. He once said the challenge tower reward would be worth it.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Who would see Kung Lao and Kitana returning to life after MK9s story mode? You guys give boons tweets way too much credit. He once said the challenge tower reward would be worth it.
What? That's not relevant. Him saying "not many people will see the final boss coming" has nothing to do with Kitana and Kung Lao being in.

Elder God

Power!
Since he said Char returning , i bet Shinnok like a boss lol, Onaga, Kahn or Liu Kang i think this is improbable, Onaga is a meh character.
No more time for big and armor characters, Goro will be playable, so he will be a normal character, not OP mid boss, and not playable like MK9.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
^ Maybe it's one of Quan Chi's Hell demons.

Someone should compare it to Quan Chi's bat.