UPDATED:every injustice mu number+Tier list

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I disagree with a few bane matchups.
Grundy is not 8-2, 7-3 at best
Hawkgirl is probably 5-5
Shazam is potentially 4-6
Zatanna feels like a 3-7 but I'm probably just exaggerating
I disagree with some of the OmegaK MUs, because Grundy is totally an 8-2.
Also Shazam is one of those things.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I understand that you're probably taking the average of all the MU numbers you're receiving, but here's some changes I think should be made in the Zatanna chart.
Change:
Zatanna Flash: 6-4 to 5-5 (most Flash's make the mistake of using shake in this MU. Once Flash understands how to utilize forward dash properly, he can even out the MU).
Zatanna Aquaman: 4-6 to 3-7 (when the AM player can do well and not understand a single aspect of how Zatanna works, it's a bad MU)
Zatanna Batgirl: 5-5 to 4-6 (can't zone unless she has meter and has to rely on only standing 3 to keep her out)
Zatanna Bane: 6-4 to 7-3 (this MU is bad just because MB teleport exists)

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Yeah sinestro outfootsies her badly, shit his d2 alone outfootsies her. Certain strings into arachnid are totally safe, can vortex her without shackles. Fear blast being 9 frames is big because it makes zoning him hard. Fireball footsies are godlike in the mu though.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Oh well if that counts as a 'major' I guess I won a major... lol. LBSH. VS Fighting 4 was no bigger than a local. Same as Toryuken 3.
It's one of the biggest tournaments in England with over 250 entrants across all games and had competitors from abroad come especially to compete. I'm not going to discuss my rankings with someone just trying to undermine me smh...

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
unlike most tier charts or mu charts the one i'm making is well...both...it records all the mus in the game which I've looked up and researched and adds up all of the characters numbers which allows me to calculate their average mu number and organize every character into an order and figure out which characters are legitimately top and low tier.

to read this mu chart you should go along the vertical list of characters and look along to see a number: for example if i go along from bane and look at H31 i can see the number 8 meaning that bane wins 8/10 against Grundy hence its an 8-2 mu, this also applies when looking along the Grundy row to AE8 where a 2 is present to show that Grundy wins 2/10 games against Bane.

Obviously mus are controversial but here's my source of information for the mu numbers already recorded:

Flash: Zyphox's mu chart and HoneyBee's mu chart
Zod: Relaxedstate's mu chart
Lex: my personal opinions as a lex main and Rev0lver's mu chart
Raven: Blind Ducky's mu chart
Aquaman: Theo's mu chart
Ares: Mr.Aquaman's mu chart
Doomsday: Eldriken's mu chart and WhiteBoi's mu chart
Shazam: MFKAOZ's mu chart
Batgirl: Pan1cMode's mu chart
Bane: Kyu (aka oNe87_Muscles)'s mu chart
KF: PTH RM Astronout's mu chart and xKhaoTik's mu chart
MMH: EMP Jupiter's mu chart
Zatanna: Deg's mu chart
Cw and HG: RainbowPride69(aka oNe87_Arkham)'s mu charts
Nw: FOREVER ELITE's mu chart and personal opinions from DJA_Homies and HeroesNZ
Lobo: Capt. O2's mu chart
Batman: Forever King's mu chart
Green Lantern: Fred Marvel's mu chart,MidTierHarley's mu chart,BunLantern's mu chart.
Black Adam: Clark Luthor's mu chart
Harley Quinn:Laos_Boy's mu chart
WW: Filipino Man's mu chart
Deathstroke: RedRaptor10's mu chart
Green Arrow: 7L's mu chart.
SG: Mikemetroid's mu chart.
Cyborg:I used a respected cyborg player's mu chart however he didn't want to be quoted here.
Scorpion: What non-scorpion players say about the scorpion mu.
Joker: Kentucky's mu numbers and Vengeance's mu numbers
Superman: What non-superman players say about the scorpion mu.
Sinestro:Telekinetic being's numbers+what non-sinestro players say about sinestro mu

http://imgur.com/SAE5geG

ok...here it is ALMOST finished. I just need your help to correct any wrongly entered mus, please please please...no upplaying, no downplaying just be honest and truthful. I'm actually surprised by a lot here but it may well be true...
Mikemetroid's Grundy MU chart is hella outdated

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I think 6-4 would be a more accurate number for raven vs arrow. I'm aware arrow is bad but he has harder matches than raven.

Sinestro is a lot harder than raven and he's at 6-4, I think that's a 7-3. When they made both hits of b 21 (not exactly sure of the input) mid and made it safe on block it really made this match so much harder. When trait is out all options are pretty much lost. Aquaman at 7-3 could be possibly 8-2 just by abusing his good normals canceled into trident rush. Arrow has no way to compete with his meter building and always has to push block. Mmh is definitely 8-2, he pretty much dominates from any position on the screen.

Last edited:

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I think 6-4 would be a more accurate number for raven vs arrow. I'm aware arrow is bad but he has harder matches than raven.

Sinestro is a lot harder than raven and he's at 6-4, I think that's a 7-3. When they made both hits of b 21 (not exactly sure of the input) mid and made it safe on block it really made this match so much harder. When trait is out all options are pretty much lost. Aquaman at 7-3 could be possibly 8-2 just by abusing his good normals canceled into trident rush. Arrow has no way to compete with his meter building and always has to push block. Mmh is definitely 8-2, he pretty much dominates from any position on the screen.
Didn't blind Ducky already explain this to you? His arguements is very convincing IMO and fr that I'm keeping it at 7-3 raven-arrow

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Didn't blind Ducky already explain this to you? His arguements is very convincing IMO and fr that I'm keeping it at 7-3 raven-arrow
Yes... he dismissed my input on the match based on the competition I play against. Then made the point that wound cowboys arrow can't take his first life bar as if cowboy is a good representative of the character. I know he's good but how much work did he put into that character?

I think the number is debatable. I feel arrow has much tougher matches than raven that are also listed as 7-3. Imo raven doesn't limit arrows options like those characters do.

Also if arrow can't open anybody up he may as well lose to the entire cast. It's not all about 50/50 mix ups when it comes to getting past someone's guard. I feel he has options against raven when he gets in. I played the character for over a year figuring out ways to actually open people up, good players not random scrubs.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Just gonna put this out here, people who think placing at a tournament or a major or any shit like that matters, get your ego in check please. If someone has placed, or someone is "known" that should mean nothing. People wonder why this site doesn't progress and the metagame doesn't move forward, but you have people downplaying someone because they haven't placed or the tourney was small. Does no one realize how backwards that is? I mean all respect to people who place but come on guys, just because you don't know about the person doesn't mean they're bad. Dread is a great player and he deserved his placing at VSF. He had to fight one of the best Bane players in the world. Who gives a flying fuck about if the tourney was small? Seriously, this type of thing has to stop if we want our community to move forward. I mean even Storms asked about him placing, and I couldn't quite tell if he was trolling or not. It's just stupid, and it isn't moving the community and metagame forward. Rant is over thanks for reading.

I don't think Storms was trolling him. It's an understandable concern that matchups are best determined by how experienced the player is.

Though I think tournament placings are less important than just straight up matches with skilled character representatives.

If someone wins a tournament, that helps, but I'm still going to be more confident in their Batman matchup if they've played Arma, King, etc.

Reactions: Kyu

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
i really dont have words for it anymore man...like does us region have a version of the game were ares is better or something? is there a patch i didnt get yet?

:eek:....this has to be up there with one of the most ignorant posts i've every read on tym.

maybe use the scorpion forum as a source and not other characters forums who complain there are no scorpions to play the mu with.
imo your current numbers are good bit off point but if this is the kinda thread were i have to argue the point of scorp-ares not being 4-6 id rather just let you keep those numbers as they are.
Yo I actually do think Scorpion beats Ares though. Ares can't punish jump ins or mb teleport. You can react to his projectiiles which means all you need to worry about is his mb teleport at full screen

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Zatanna numbers are a bit off.

Flash 5-5 (everyone agrees, apart from myself in my salt induced rages)
Nw - 6-4
Cyborg 7-3
Aquaman 3-7
WoWo- 5-5
KF - 4-6
Batgirl - 4-6
Bane 7-3

Those are the numbers that are agreed on. There are a few more that I would personally question, but that's a different matter.

Last edited:

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Zatanna numbers are a bit off.

Flash 5-5 (everyone agrees, apart from myself in my salt induced rages)
Nw - 6-4
Cyborg 7-3
Aquaman 3-7
WoWo- 5-5
KF - 4-6
Batgirl - 6-4
Bane 7-3

Those are the numbers that are agreed on. There are a few more that I would personally question, but that's a different matter.
I don't play either character, but I'm very curious. How does she beat BG?