What's new

UPDATED:every injustice mu number+Tier list

kevkopdx

Noob
Zatanna numbers are a bit off.

Flash 5-5 (everyone agrees, apart from myself in my salt induced rages)
Nw - 6-4
Cyborg 7-3
Aquaman 3-7
WoWo- 5-5
KF - 4-6
Batgirl - 4-6
Bane 7-3

Those are the numbers that are agreed on. There are a few more that I would personally question, but that's a different matter.
no way KF beats Zatanna, its a solid 5-5 in my opinion-- levitate can full punish slide and hover over her ground ice, plus zatanna has the better vortex

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
no way KF beats Zatanna, its a solid 5-5 in my opinion-- levitate can full punish slide and hover over her ground ice, plus zatanna has the better vortex
It's generally agreed on that it's 6-4, levitate punishing slide doesn't really mean anything when she can just jump back anyway. The problem is that KF's zoning generally beats Zat's because it's faster, and she can reversal punish trance with iceberg. I'm not sure I agree that Zat vortex is better. Most of Zat's options are punishable on block, whilst KF's aren't.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Sinestro vs arrow should be 7-3. Sinestro naturally controls the match from far. As arrow closes the distance Sinestro gains the option of b21 (if I'm correct on the input it's his longest range string) which totally out classes anything arrow has on the ground. It also beats arrow shot attempts from around footsie range and leads to a vortex. He can get almost a full trait load after knocking arrow across the screen 1 time. Once trait is active arrow is forced to clash if he's going to have a chance. Also when trying to close the distance arrow will inevitably end up letting Sinestro walk back toward whatever interactable that allows free damage with trait. If you don't chase him you get chipped to death.

This match is totally fucked up and not 6-4. It could be as bad as 8-2 on certain stages.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Yes... he dismissed my input on the match based on the competition I play against. Then made the point that wound cowboys arrow can't take his first life bar as if cowboy is a good representative of the character. I know he's good but how much work did he put into that character?

I think the number is debatable. I feel arrow has much tougher matches than raven that are also listed as 7-3. Imo raven doesn't limit arrows options like those characters do.

Also if arrow can't open anybody up he may as well lose to the entire cast. It's not all about 50/50 mix ups when it comes to getting past someone's guard. I feel he has options against raven when he gets in. I played the character for over a year figuring out ways to actually open people up, good players not random scrubs.
when your comp is Ray riazy and my comp is the guy who knows the Raven mu better than anyone who plays the game, yeah I'm going to dismiss your input.

His alts do better against me than people who main the character. I bars a lot of my match ups off him because he knows how to exploit my characters weaknesses the best out of anyone else I've played.

Scoot Magee

when your comp is Ray riazy and my comp is the guy who knows the Raven mu better than anyone who plays the game, yeah I'm going to dismiss your input.

His alts do better against me than people who main the character. I bars a lot of my match ups off him because he knows how to exploit my characters weaknesses the best out of anyone else I've played.
Well I have played glass sword numerous times so I believe that experience may meet your standards. I know cowboy is a good player but I don't think his arrow would be a good reference for the match up. If his alts do better against you than people who main the character doesn't that make your competition somewhat questionable?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Just gonna put this out here, people who think placing at a tournament or a major or any shit like that matters, get your ego in check please. If someone has placed, or someone is "known" that should mean nothing. People wonder why this site doesn't progress and the metagame doesn't move forward, but you have people downplaying someone because they haven't placed or the tourney was small. Does no one realize how backwards that is? I mean all respect to people who place but come on guys, just because you don't know about the person doesn't mean they're bad. Dread is a great player and he deserved his placing at VSF. He had to fight one of the best Bane players in the world. Who gives a flying fuck about if the tourney was small? Seriously, this type of thing has to stop if we want our community to move forward. I mean even Storms asked about him placing, and I couldn't quite tell if he was trolling or not. It's just stupid, and it isn't moving the community and metagame forward. Rant is over thanks for reading.
QFT.

Scoot Magee

Also @Blind_Ducky is there more video of you fighting against arrow players on youtube? I only seen one match of you vs doughnut from back in january. I don't want to use a single video as a reference but it looked like you just outplayed doughnut. I know it's easy to say I would have done this or that but I feel he could have approached the match better. Granted this was like 7 months ago and only 1 set. This is why I'm looking for more.

Blind_Ducky

Well I have played glass sword numerous times so I believe that experience may meet your standards. I know cowboy is a good player but I don't think his arrow would be a good reference for the match up. If his alts do better against you than people who main the character doesn't that make your competition somewhat questionable?
So theo is a questionable aquaman player? Smarr is a questionable Adam?(that's actually true @AK Smarrgasm ) noobe is a questionable doomsday? Slayer is a questionable superman?

Blind_Ducky

Also @Blind_Ducky is there more video of you fighting against arrow players on youtube? I only seen one match of you vs doughnut from back in january. I don't want to use a single video as a reference but it looked like you just outplayed doughnut. I know it's easy to say I would have done this or that but I feel he could have approached the match better. Granted this was like 7 months ago and only 1 set. This is why I'm looking for more.
You already explained why that's not a good reference. No there is not.

Scoot Magee

So theo is a questionable aquaman player? Smarr is a questionable Adam?(that's actually true @AK Smarrgasm ) noobe is a questionable doomsday? Slayer is a questionable superman?
Lol you said cowboys alts do better than people who main the character. Does cowboys alts do better than those players? I wouldn't think so.

Scoot Magee

Wait a sec... you're naming players from all over america. Are you just naming players you played online or do you consistently play them all locally?

Blind_Ducky

Lol you said cowboys alts do better than people who main the character. Does cowboys alts do better than those players? I wouldn't think so.
Yeah his alts do better than the players I listed. Reason why, cowboy knows the match up far more than those players. Which is why I base my mus off him instead of them.

Scoot Magee

Yeah his alts do better than the players I listed. Reason why, cowboy knows the match up far more than those players. Which is why I base my mus off him instead of them.
So do you think if those players played you more and learned the match up better they would probably out preform cowboys alts?

Blind_Ducky

So do you think if those players played you more and learned the match up better they would probably out preform cowboys alts?
I don't know, probably. That's not relevant to what I'm talking about. My point is that cowboy is great match up exp no matter who he uses. Arrow gets raped by Raven 7-3.

Scoot Magee

I don't know, probably. That's not relevant to what I'm talking about. My point is that cowboy is great match up exp no matter who he uses. Arrow gets raped by Raven 7-3.
The reason why I think it's relevant is because those guys main those characters and know them better than cowboy does. I think that's reasonable to assume. If they actually learned the match up they would probably recognize things that Cowboy doesn't know which could influence the match up numbers.

I'm just here to debate how I feel about the match. You don't consistently play any Arrow besides Cowboy, I'm not mentioning doughnut because you use Cowboy as your reference for the match. I think I have a fair understanding of the match but you dispute that Ray isn't good enough. I dispute that Cowboy probably doesn't know that character in and out. I just don't see how what you say is automatically accepted and what I say is just shot down.

I would love to see more of you guys playing and see how the match actually plays out between the 2 of you. I do thin she has the advantage but not 7-3. I don't see her limiting options like other characters do. I can actually do things if I make the right decision.

Blind_Ducky

The reason why I think it's relevant is because those guys main those characters and know them better than cowboy does. I think that's reasonable to assume. If they actually learned the match up they would probably recognize things that Cowboy doesn't know which could influence the match up numbers.

I'm just here to debate how I feel about the match. You don't consistently play any Arrow besides Cowboy, I'm not mentioning doughnut because you use Cowboy as your reference for the match. I think I have a fair understanding of the match but you dispute that Ray isn't good enough. I dispute that Cowboy probably doesn't know that character in and out. I just don't see how what you say is automatically accepted and what I say is just shot down.

I would love to see more of you guys playing and see how the match actually plays out between the 2 of you. I do thin she has the advantage but not 7-3. I don't see her limiting options like other characters do. I can actually do things if I make the right decision.
Problem is, you're wrong about cowboy. He uses all the tools with the characters he picks up. He knows what he's doing. There's a reason he's a top 10, top 5 inj player. The reason you don't see her limiting options is because you haven't experienced it. @Cossner what options are not being limited by Raven?

Edit: also this is turning into a pissing contest of oh you don't know blah blah bullshit. My word > yours match up is 7-3 argument over.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
It's generally agreed on that it's 6-4, levitate punishing slide doesn't really mean anything when she can just jump back anyway. The problem is that KF's zoning generally beats Zat's because it's faster, and she can reversal punish trance with iceberg. I'm not sure I agree that Zat vortex is better. Most of Zat's options are punishable on block, whilst KF's aren't.
Eh, who agrees on 6-4 KF? KF's zoning isn't that much better than Zatanna's and it's definitely not better when Zatanna has meter. On top of that, Zatanna has pretty decent air control so she doesn't have to zone all to much. She can just levitate teleport backwards until she gets the meter she needs for MB rings, MB teleport, etc. Then you got the dumb hitbox on Zatanna's j3 which is hard for KF to AA.

I dunno, I just don't see it. 5-5 seems better to me.

Scoot Magee

Problem is, you're wrong about cowboy. He uses all the tools with the characters he picks up. He knows what he's doing. There's a reason he's a top 10, top 5 inj player. The reason you don't see her limiting options is because you haven't experienced it. @Cossner what options are not being limited by Raven?

Edit: also this is turning into a pissing contest of oh you don't know blah blah bullshit. My word > yours match up is 7-3 argument over.
Lol take it easy... I'm not trying to out piss you at all. I know your word is worth more because I'm a nobody to most people on this site. Popularity = respect here. I just wish I had more than what you say and 1 video to see how it plays out between you guys.

BTW do you and Ray have some history I don't know about lol? Is he that bad in your eyes?

Scoot Magee

He actually believed me when I jokingly said arrow might beat Raven. That's how bad Ray riazy is for Raven exp.
That's pretty mean. I don't like intentionally misleading other players. I remember him not liking the match but if he hears that from a reputable Raven player such as yourself I can see why he would believe you. Maybe he figured as a Raven player you knew something that he didn't.

And I guess it's confirmed that you and ray have some history lol.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Eh, who agrees on 6-4 KF? KF's zoning isn't that much better than Zatanna's and it's definitely not better when Zatanna has meter. On top of that, Zatanna has pretty decent air control so she doesn't have to zone all to much. She can just levitate teleport backwards until she gets the meter she needs for MB rings, MB teleport, etc. Then you got the dumb hitbox on Zatanna's j3 which is hard for KF to AA.

I dunno, I just don't see it. 5-5 seems better to me.
6-4 has been the number that I've seen around the numbers.