What's new

Tech Ermac's NEW TECH!!! By Big D

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Now guys, there is something strange about this reset. The bot was set to block, and it didnt block...that time. There was one or two times where he blocked it. I'm guessing its the height that matters. But that is untechable. Either way Im in love with this little trick lol

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
holy shit. if someone doesnt poke holes in this, better make sure your MU knowledge with ermac is dead set or you'll be fucked at evo.

could probably be used off njp.

This combo seems blockable. Resets off OTG, similar to raiden's 334 superman ender.

Was AI on auto block or always block? even if it was on always block, ai doesn't always block while getting up off the ground. Best bet is to test on human.

Big D

It was set on auto block, but I'll be testing it out on a player today, so I'll keep you posted Playpal Thanks

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I found it off of an AA, but I'll be looking in to it more to see how else it can be used
you know, doing that fucking JP after the standing 2 anti-air is a bitch.... I tried messing with this last week but could never get it to hit. Major props for executing it and finding this awesome reset!

Big D

you know, doing that fucking JP after the standing 2 anti-air is a bitch.... I tried messing with this last week but could never get it to hit. Major props for executing it and finding this awesome reset!
Lol its annoying but maybe I should have waited a bit so I can test this out on a person. I guess there is a possibility that this is not a full-on reset. Its killing me to know if it is or not, so I'll test it out more. =/

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Try AA standing 1 not 2.

Big D

Ermaculate_Slim The timing for this is ridiculously tough. Hell, it was annoying to finally catch it on tape. But, I'm getting used to it and I can usually get it about 3 times in a row. Just keep working at it

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ermaculate_Slim The timing for this is ridiculously tough. Hell, it was annoying to finally catch it on tape. But, I'm getting used to it and I can usually get it about 3 times in a row. Just keep working at it
that's high level shit right there... that would explain why I can't do it. lmao

Get REO to test it out.. lol