What's new

EMP Tom Brady Wins Project Injustice w/ Aquaman

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Congrats to Tom, REO, and everyone who played last night.

And love how some posters make a congrats thread off topic by crying for nerfs. Let the game grow and develop and learn and adapt.

Slymind

Noob
Congratulations.

For what it's worth, i believe that it's extremely soon to talk about patches be it nerfs or buffs, more time will be needed for the game to be dissected and experimented before changing anything.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Congratulations.

For what it's worth, i believe that it's extremely soon to talk about patches be it nerfs or buffs, more time will be needed for the game to be dissected and experimented before changing anything.
Everyone seems to agree. Premature patches are never good. :16Bit

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Tom Brady, if you can make Aquaman work, how about trying out Green Arrow? Someone good needs to start representing Green Arrow.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Chris G

#unblockableshotsfired
You can't count Chris G as a Mahvel player since he plays just about EVERY tournament worthy fighter. I expected to see F Champ and his goons in some of these tournaments since he was the one to call out the MK community.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You can't count Chris G as a Mahvel player since he plays just about EVERY tournament worthy fighter. I expected to see F Champ and his goons in some of these tournaments since he was the one to call out the MK community.
He is mainly a marvel player. Yes, he plays other games, as do many other marvel players. But at the end of the day, he is still mainly capcom.

People that took F champ seriously need to GROW A PAIR. He even said that he was PURPOSEFULLY talking shit to create hype. Then he quit the game for some reason. So really you shouldnt even be worrying about it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Shock and the entire Kombat Network team that put this on. Also they bought everyone free pizza hut, there must have been at least 20 pizzas. Was happy to get fifth at my first injustice tournament and hoping to keep practicing and get better. Congrats to Tom Brady for winning and REO for placing second. Huge congrats to the corpse of KT Smith for taking third! GG's.

Thank you for staying all night to help with clean up, much appreciate, and congrats on placing

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Thanks for coming guys , gotta give props to shock for all his hard work to put this together for you guys

Kombat Network will continue to bring injustice to you wherever we can

congrats to the winners!!, great seeing you all

Awake

Noob
Lol at everyone who is complaining about Aquamans trait when the Aquaman was fighting a Batman, who clearly has the best trait in the game. Tom was merely countering a broken trait with a good trait. Good shit Tom. Oh yeah i almost forgot....BAN THE TESTERS.:rolleyes:

I'm a little late to the party but just wanted to give props to Tom Brady, REO and KT Smith for giving a good show among the sea of GLs lol. Very exciting matches overall.

And also I gotta say REO you are one of the best commentators I've heard so far. I enjoy hearing you talk about the game. It's always interesting and you see all the little details that average players can miss and explain what happened and why players made those choices or what they should've done instead. I always learn something new from your commentating. Tom's a good commentator too when he wants but a little too focused on the stream monster trolls lol.