What's new

EMP Tom Brady Wins Project Injustice w/ Aquaman

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Juggs I guess I just don't understand why it's so important to state something is a 'problem' but doesn't need a nerf. If you say that something is a problem you're implying it needs nerfing if you don't qualify it otherwise.

Just say the trait is good if you don't think it should be nerfed. TB's response to your post is in line with my thoughts, so refer to that again.

Not trying to instigate. Just a friendly, hopefully constructive criticism of how I'm perceiving what you're saying.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
I made this thread to congratulate Tom and REO on a hype Grand Finals. The "NERF DAT AQUAMAN TRAIT" was a joke the commentators keep yelling during the match. Let's not make this a nerf thread please. Tom, your Aquaman was in cyborg mode during 3 of those matches, you had ice in your veins. REO, I agree with Tom 100%, you make any character look god like.

Congratulations to both of you for the awesome show. I can't wait til the next tournament.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
ive come to a point where i dont read replies in these topics unless they have 3+ likes or are somebody i know

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
There is no denial from me as to just how good Aquaman's trait is lol... My only issue is with the "this characters trait is a problem".. LOTS of things are problems but there is a balance of problems. To remove one problem means you have to remove them all. There should be no jury or judge that decides who gets to keep their dirt and who must lose it. This is one of the biggest issues with MK9, some characters were stripped while others got more dirt or were allowed to remain dirty. Good luck convincing a Jade player that their U3 had to be nerfed because it was a problem but that Kabal and Kenshi were just fine. Is this REALLY what the community wants again?

well said... I pray NRS goes with the BUFF approach (AS THEY PROMISED) rather than NERFs and obviously just take out any herp derp infinities.. Thats it... The game feels balanced and thats coming from a Doomsday player for now who's trait is worthless vs Superman lol

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Not bad. Congratulations, respect is deserved when someone who's had the game since February wins a tournament. You could have got these guy's beta test something to the quality of Shaq Fu, they would hype the game and build a community around themselves just so they can win tournaments and make money.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
My only issue with Aquaman's trait is I didn't realize that once he activates trait and the trait is still active, he can block in the middle of Reo's strings. For some reason, I thought it was JUST when he activated it, he could block for that string and that string only.

People are just going to hqve to adapt and start using more d2 combos. Are there any characters who can't combo out of their d2? Aquaman's trait is great and while I wouldn't mind seeing more recovery on it, people need to adapt to using combos that put people into the air faster or keep them in the air. I saw a whole lot of Superman's who were popping up Aquaman and then freezing him instead of continuing the air juggle meterless. Then when Aquaman activated his trait while frozen they would drop the combo. People just need time to adapt to the idea that they will have to use less damaging combos against Aquaman or risk dropping them as the trait completely changes the game.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Shock and the entire Kombat Network team that put this on. Also they bought everyone free pizza hut, there must have been at least 20 pizzas. Was happy to get fifth at my first injustice tournament and hoping to keep practicing and get better. Congrats to Tom Brady for winning and REO for placing second. Huge congrats to the corpse of KT Smith for taking third! GG's.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Shock and the entire Kombat Network team that put this on. Also they bought everyone free pizza, there must have been at least 20 pizzas. Was happy to get fifth at my first injustice tournament and hoping to keep practicing and get better. Congrats to Tom Brady for winning and REO for placing second. Huge congrats to the corpse of KT Smith for taking third! GG's.

sweet medal 9.95

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I think it's super cool that Tom got a shout out from Ed Boon last night. Congrats Slime! Good shit. Yall think Tom reads threads about him? lol.